Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Katoomba
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 82% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$164||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$220||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Katoomba hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Katoomba hotel deal
- Be mesmerised by the stunning vistas and scenery the Blue Mountains have to offer and stay close to the Scenic World with viewpoints, the Katoomba Falls and the Katoomba Scenic Railway. The Echo Point Motor Inn is a 4-star hotel just a 5-minute drive from the Katoomba Scenic World and Katoomba Falls that offers free parking and breakfast to get ready for a day of hiking.
- The Wentworth Falls are equally impressive as the Katoomba Falls and located further east of the Blue Mountains area. The Falls Mountain Retreat is only a 14-minute walk through nature until you reach the Falls, from which many hiking trails lead further into the landscape. The Valley of the Waters B&B is another option; it is a 4-minute car ride from the Jamison Lookout from which it is a 14-minute hike to the Falls. This 4-star hotel also offers free breakfast.
- If you are travelling with children, stay close to the Toy & Railway Museum in Leura. The Blue Vista is located a 2-minute walk from the museum and offers a family-friendly holiday home with kitchen, living area and 4 bedrooms. The Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort is a hotel alternative, located a 5-minute drive from the museum. It comes with a garden, breakfast and a restaurant.
- Stay in the heart of Leura around Leura Mall to be close to amenities, Leura Station and the Great Western Highway. The Leisure Inn Spires is a good choice right next to the highway and is only a 3-minute walk from Leura Mall, Leura’s main street with restaurants, shops and other amenities. The 4-star hotel provides guests with a huge garden and free parking, and from it you’ll be on the highway in no time and in Sydney in just over an hour.
- For nature and outdoors lovers, make sure you visit the Blue Mountains National Park, a huge area and habitat for eucalypt species, birds, reptiles and mammals. Mountainside B&B is a nearby option that provides guests with free parking and a terrace, offering stunning views of the mountainous region. The hotel is next to the Great Western Highway and is a 22-minute car ride from the entrance of the National Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Katoomba
Are hotels in Katoomba safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Katoomba?
Which hotels in Blue Mountains are close to the Three Sisters?
What are the best budget hotels in the Blue Mountains?
Are there 5-star hotels in the Blue Mountains?
Which hotels in the Blue Mountains are close to a golf course?
How do I find a hotel in central Katoomba?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Katoomba?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Katoomba by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Katoomba hotels
Go to map