Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.7 km|
|Nearest airport||New York John F Kennedy Intl|
|Distance to airport||21.8 km|
|"Super clean and super friendly staff."||(in 244 reviews)|
|"Lovely reception, perfect location, polite staff."||(in 410 reviews)|
|"Right on times Square Easy access."||(in 307 reviews)|
|"Hotel room was dirty ."||(in 201 reviews)|
|"Construction site next door ."||(in 31 reviews)|
|"Lifts very slow."||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|central park||in 13 reviews|
|construction going||in 102 reviews|
|great location||in 880 reviews|
|location and the rooms||in 614 reviews|
|room was small||in 864 reviews|
|small elevators||in 48 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 445 reviews|
|steps away||in 46 reviews|
|times square||in 607 reviews|
I didn't like the fact that the elevator took so long. The wait was time for the elevator to reach the first level was outrageous.
Great location for Sightseeing in NY, Hotel was clean but could go with some modernisation and decoration.
Rooms were very small with few facilities, rooms were clean and were cleaned and beds made in a daily basis. Lifts were poor and no facilities to have a drink at hotel. Hotel is noisy and land you can’t escape the lights .
- After complaining about the aircon noise we were offered another room. This room was much bigger and looked more like the photos advertised. Aircon still on the louder side but much better - Sammy the staff member is lovely, he organised a private taxi for us - Location is great, seconds walk to Time Sqaure - Onsite restaurant is very nice, good food and service
- Room was the size of a shoe box, nothing like the photos of the room we booked for - Air con VERY loud! We had to call reception about it, someone was sent to look at it but we were told this is the quietest it will be and that we're lucky as other rooms are even louder. They could not provide us with a standing fan so we were told to use ear buds - Smell on marijuana on our floor - Construction going on next door which we were not informed of - workers with tools starting at 7am was a rude awakening - No fridge or kettle (they do provide tea and coffee in the morning but was cold when we got to it)
Good value for the location.
At times it took a while for the phone booth sized elevator to arrive, but nothing extreme. 4-5 minutes tops. Noise from construction, but that's everywhere. Overall, nothing that would prevent me from booking again.
Perfect location and good value!
Room was very tiny. Water drained very slowly in the shower. The A/C in my room was super loud when it runs.
Located in the heart of Times Square in New York City is the Night Hotel. A modern space full of trendy furnishings and amenities is within a short walking distance of several subway stations and a short drive away from Newark Liberty International Airport, John F. Kennedy Airport, and LaGuardia Airport. Several public transportation options are offered including ride shares and there are dozens of activities and places to explore right outside the door.
Complimentary WiFi is available and many rooms feature flat-screen televisions, Bose Wave Radio sound systems, iPod docking stations, and workstations with a desk. Comfortable beds and modern furnishing adorn each room for a comfortable yet trendy appeal.
Gather in the hotel restaurant, the Red Moon Restaurant for a delightful fusion of Japanese and Vietnamese flavors and a romantic yet casual atmosphere. Indulge in handcrafted cocktails and plates of hand-rolled sushi, perfect for sharing. Explore the dozens of cuisines offered in every corner of Manhattan from Asian American to Korean-Indian, there is something for every pallet.
Stroll the city streets and take in the many attractions and historical sites around from The Strand in Midtown to the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge. Watch a show on Broadway and be dazzled, with a stop at Shake Shack afterward for a famous concrete shake. Visit the East Village for the many vintage boutiques, artisanal food shops, and craft coffee spots. Become mesmerized with famous works of art the Metropolitan Museum of Art or escape to the turn of the century at the Cloisters uptown. Dine, discover, and become enchanted with the city that never sleeps during a stay at The Night Hotel.
based on 3,362 reviews
Things to know
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Night Hotel Times Square
Most popular landmarks
- Times Square 92 m
- Broadway 208 m
- Rockefeller Center 0.4 km
- Museum of Modern Art 0.6 km
- New York Public Library 0.6 km
- Bryant Park 0.7 km
|New York LaGuardia||9.5 km|
|New York - Penn Station||1.2 km|
|Secaucus Junction, New Jeresy||7.7 km|