Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Forster
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 40% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 73% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$117||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$131||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Forster hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Forster hotel deal
- If you’re planning a trip to Forster but sticking to a strict budget, consider accommodation across the Coolongolook River in Tuncurry. Hotels can be found with cheap prices and the journey across the bridge only takes a few minutes. Bali Hi Motel and Tuncurry Motor Lodge are two recommended options with free parking and discounted rooms.
- Escape the crowds and still have the opportunity to soak up the sun by staying in the east of Forster near One Mile Beach. The sandy coastline passes along Underwood Rd and the spacious surrounds make for a laid-back feel. Still connected to the heart of town, it’s only a 5min drive from the major shopping district.
- Look for hotels in Forster that are close to the Stockland Forster Shopping Centre for quick access to an expanse of islands and inlets. Whether you’re thinking about discovering the area by boat or along the banks, the area around Tonys Point Island and Wallis Point Island has plenty to offer. Consider booking into Hotel Forster so you can relax in the outdoor pool between excursions.
- If you’re a family with children and want a neighbourhood that has a suburban feel yet is near popular attractions, consider accommodation close to Lake St. Recommendations include Bella Villa Motor Inn and Forster Holiday Village, which have warm atmospheres and are less than 5min from Little St. Forster Holiday Village also has a tennis court and playground to keep kids entertained.
- Stay along Strand St in the east of Forster if having a swing of the golf clubs is a key focus of your holiday. Forster Tuncurry Golf Club is located at the end of the street and being nearby will make the trip home from the clubhouse more convenient.
- The southeastern corner of Forster towards Cape Hawke Lookout is perfect for off-roading and having accommodation in the area is ideal for explorers. Remote spots such as Lobster Pot Beach and Mcbrides Beach should be high on your list.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Forster
Are hotels in Forster safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Forster?
Which hotels in Forster are close to the beach?
Which area of Forster is great for nature?
Where in Forster offers a luxurious getaway?
Which hotels in Forster are near restaurants?
How do I find a hotel in central Forster?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Forster?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Forster by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Forster hotels
Go to map