Port Macquarie hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Port Macquarie
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 34% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 151% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$117||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$138||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Port Macquarie hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Port Macquarie hotel deal
- If you want to get the most out of Port Macquarie’s beaches, stay at Mantra The Observatory apartments, just 5 minutes from the beach and with stunning ocean views, a pool, spa and BBQ facilities. Alternatively, choose the ibis Styles, also only 5 minutes from the beach and with an on-site swimming pool and a short walk from the city centre.
- If you are a history and culture-lover, make sure you stay in the city centre with the Port Macquarie Museum and the Glasshouse where theatre plays, concerts and other events take place. The Port Macquarie Hotel is nestled amidst these cultural treats and is a straightforward pub choice with only a 2-minute distance from the museum and theatre. The Motel Mid Pacific is another nearby choice with a swimming pool and free parking.
- For travellers who need to catch an early flight, stay close to Port Macquarie Airport in the Narimba Lodge Motel, only 3 minutes away by car and 20 minutes by foot. The motel comes with free parking, family rooms and allows pets as well. The Leisure Tourist Park Hotel is a 4-star option only 1 minute away by car. It offers guests free Wi-Fi, free parking and a swimming pool.
- The Rainforest Centre is a popular attraction and if you want to visit, why not stay in the Shelly Beach Resort, only a 1-minute walk from the centre? The resort also offers a swimming pool and family rooms, so you and your entire family can relax after a day exploring the rainforest. The Beach Serai is another option, 3 minutes by car from the centre. You can look forward to a scrumptious breakfast and only a 6-minute walk to the beach.
- If you want to spend some vacation time golfing, there are various golf courses in Port Macquarie, such as the Emerald Downs Golf Course or the Golf Course Port Macquarie. Stay at the Lighthouse Beach Holiday Village to be only a 3-minute drive from these two courses. The Seychelles Hotel is also only a 6-minute drive away and practically right next to the Rainforest Centre. You can enjoy taking a dip in their on-site pool or bring your dog.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Port Macquarie
Are hotels in Port Macquarie safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Port Macquarie are close to the Koala Hospital?
Which hotels are good budget hotels in Port Macquarie?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Port Macquarie?
Which hotels in Port Macquarie include a spa and wellness area?
How do I find a hotel in central Port Macquarie?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Port Macquarie?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Port Macquarie by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Port Macquarie hotels
Go to map