Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Honolulu
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$306|
|Average price (weekend night):||$358|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Honolulu cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Honolulu hotel
- Hawaii has some fabulous 5-star hotels. If you want to truly indulge, consider staying at The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, or the Ritz-Carlton Residences hotels in Honolulu, both situated in the Waikiki Beach area.
- There are many all-inclusive resorts in Honolulu, where meals, drinks and activities are already paid for upfront, so you can just focus on having a good time. Check in to hotels with all-inclusive packages, such as the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach, and leave your cares behind.
- If retail therapy is high on your agenda, consider staying in the Ala Moana area, Honolulu’s premiere shopping mall and the largest shopping mall in Hawaii. Hotels such as the Ala Moana Hotel and Pagoda Hotel are located within walking distance.
- If you plan to visit Waikiki Beach, the buzzing streets of Honolulu or learn about Pearl Harbour, look for a hotel on Oahu. This popular island has hotels in abundance, including cheap hostels such as the Polynesian Beach Club Hostel in Honolulu.
- If you are coming to Hawaii on business, you may wish to find accommodation close to the Convention Center in Honolulu. Hotels such as the modern Marina Tower Waikiki, The Equus hotel and Ramada Plaza Waikiki put you within walking distance of the Convention Center, as well as within easy reach of Waikiki Beach.
- Having a hotel room with a kitchen adds a lot of convenience to your trip. Hotels such as The Kuhio Banyan Club in Honolulu and the Aston Waikiki Sunset ensure you have the ideal combination of high-quality hotel service and home comforts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Honolulu
Where to stay in Honolulu?
Hotels in Diamond Head, Ala Moana, and near Waikiki Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Waikiki Beach?
Travellers who like staying near Waikiki Beach recommend Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort, and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
How much does a hotel cost in Honolulu?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Honolulu for as cheap as $47 in the last 3 days. The average price is $405.
Which areas in Honolulu are good for families?
For families who want to have the classic Hawaii experience, staying on the island of Oahu is recommended. The kids will love the beach and the range of water sports, and there’s plenty of entertainment options to suit all ages when the sun goes down. Look for a hotel near Waikiki beach, such as the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, so that you and your kids have easy access to the surf.
Which areas in Honolulu are good for nightlife?
From cocktails to entertainment, local hangouts to glitzy clubs, the island of Oahu has all the ingredients for a memorable night out. Hotels in Honolulu and on the streets of Waikiki, such as Sheraton Waikiki, will put you at the heart of the action so you can get your groove on.
Are there good hotels near the airport?
The biggest airport in Hawaii is Honolulu International Airport. Travellers who need to stay by the airport can choose between a number of hotels close by that will also provide a free airport shuttle service. The Airport Honolulu Hotel and Best Western The Plaza Hotel both offer this service 24/7.
Where in Honolulu can I find a hotel with a view?
What could be better than waking up in a hotel overlooking powdery soft sand and turquoise blue sea? Hotels such as the Modern Honolulu or the The Kahala Hotel & Resort in Honolulu boast front row Waikiki Beach and ocean views.
Which hotels in Honolulu have especially good spa services?
Melt any stress away by indulging in a luxurious spa hotel in Hawaii – the perfect way to unwind. Hotels such as the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa or the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa will ensure that you’ll feel completely pampered from head to toe.
How much is a hotel in Honolulu for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Honolulu hotels for tonight for as low as $130. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $160 and 4-star hotels from $426.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Honolulu for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Honolulu hotels for this weekend for as low as $130 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $157 and 4-star hotels from $333.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.