Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kailua-Kona
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 48% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$341||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$360||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kailua-Kona hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Kailua-Kona hotel deal
- To learn about the history of this Hawaiian Island city, while taking in the natural scenery, book a hotel near the Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park, where visitors can see ruins of the early settlements in the area, as well as a variety of wildlife.
- Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is just a short drive from the park, and offers resort-style accommodations overlooking the ocean.
- Visitors in search of the Big Island’s best swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking should choose a hotel Keauhou Bay, which is home to a variety of tropical fish and manta rays.
- The Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay is an affordable choice that lies adjacent to the bay and offers views of the ocean.
- Book a hotel near the Hualālai volcano, such as the Four Seasons Resort, to have access to the region’s best hiking trails as well as a visitor’s center, where you can learn about the local geography.
- If you would like to stay next to a beach that offers ideal opportunities for swimming and surfing, look at hotels near Magic Sands Beach Park, like the Royal Kona Resort
- See a unique side of Kailua-Kona and book a hotel near the Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation, such as the luxurious Ohi'a Park Estate.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kailua-Kona
Are hotels in Kailua-Kona safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Kailua-Kona?
What hotels in Kailua-Kona are near Honl’s Beach?
Which hotels in Kailua-Kona are near the Old Kona Airport State Recreation Area?
What are some good spa-hotels in Kailua-Kona?
Are there hotels in Kailua-Kona with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Kailua-Kona for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kailua-Kona?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kailua-Kona by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kailua-Kona hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Kailua-Kona hotelsShow all