Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Geelong
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 68% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$115||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$161||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Geelong hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Geelong hotel
- Enjoy the beautiful sandy beach in Geelong and stay close to the Eastern Beach Reserve. The Vue Apartments, located next to Austin Park, is a 4-star choice only a 4 minutes’ walk from the beach and offering guests modern rooms with a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi throughout. The 4-star Novotel Geelong is another option nearby that offers a fitness centre and pool.
- Culture enthusiasts should opt for a hotel around Johnstone Park to be close to cultural entertainment such as the Wool Museum or the Geelong Gallery. Stay at the Nireeda Apartments on Clare, a 3-minute walk from the museum and a 4-minute walk from the gallery. Guests can look forward to fully equipped units with a kitchen, living area and refrigerator.
- Watch a game of authentic Australian football at the nearby GMHBA Stadium and book a room in the Colonial Lodge Motel to be an 8-minute walk from the next match. Alternatively, the Kardinia Park Motel is a good budget option only 5 minutes from the stadium. The motel offers free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Geelong has many shops, restaurants and coffee shops on offer, primarily around Malop Street and the Market Square. Shopping lovers should opt for the Gate House on Ryrie, a hotel set in a beautiful Victorian building just 5 minutes from the Market Square Shopping Centre and adjacent to a pharmacy.
- If you are more into golf than swimming, Geelong also has a golf course in the eastern part of the city, a little bit further than the Botanic Garden. Comfort Inn Bay City hotel is located on Malop Street and is a relaxed choice only a 6-minute drive from the golf course and a 3-minute drive from the Botanic Garden, plus it includes breakfast and a laid-back restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Geelong
Are hotels in Geelong safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Geelong City Centre Victoria?
How much does a hotel cost in Geelong?
Which hotels in Geelong are family-friendly?
Which hotels in Geelong have breakfast included?
Which hotels are wheelchair accessible?
Which hotels have spa facilities on their premises?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Geelong?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Geelong by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Geelong hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Geelong hotelsShow all