Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Warrnambool
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 67% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$117||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$114||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Warrnambool hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Warrnambool hotel deal
- Visitors who wish to discover some local history should book a hotel close to Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village. It is a museum set up as a village from the late 19th century that has collections displaying maritime relics and history. The museum also includes two Warrnambool Lighthouses and the evening Sound and Light Show that focuses on telling maritime stories. Lighthouse Lodge is a 4-star accommodation with the best location right on Flagstaff Hill, next to the museum.
- If you are travelling with kids, consider staying near Lake Pertobe Adventure, which is a playground that provides a lot of entertainment for children and includes a mini-golf course. Playground Discovery Parks - Warrnambool is a family-friendly accommodation located within walking distance to Lake Pertobe Playground.
- Those who are interested in art, visit Warrnambool Art Gallery with its local artwork or The F Project, run by volunteers, that aims at supporting contemporary artists. Both of them are centrally located near the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village. Comfort Inn Western is a boutique hotel situated between the two galleries, which means you can reach either one in 3 minutes.
- Fletcher Jones Market is a must-see for those who like antiques or shopping. It is a factory that houses stalls with a wide variety of vintage and new items. There are also well-maintained gardens behind the building where you can have a rest or enjoy a stroll. Blue Whale Motor Inn & Apartments is a 3-star accommodation located only a 3-minute walk from Fletcher Jones Market.
- If you happen to be in Warrnambool between June and September and you want to try your luck, head to the whale watching platform at Logan’s beach. Southern right whales are often seen close to the shore during the whale-watching season. Logans Beach House and Apartments is an accommodation in Warrnambool located within a 5-minute walk from the platform and the beach, and you can reach the city centre in 5 minutes by car from here.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Warrnambool
Are hotels in Warrnambool safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Warrnambool?
Which hotel in Warrnambool is close to Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve?
What are good hotels near Warrnambool Botanic Gardens?
Which hotel in Warrnambool is close to Proudfoot’s Boathouse?
What is a good hotel in Warrnambool with a swimming pool?
How do I find a hotel in central Warrnambool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Warrnambool?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Warrnambool by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Warrnambool hotels
Go to map