Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Warrnambool
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$201|
|Average price (weekend night):||$141|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Warrnambool cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Warrnambool hotel
- Visitors who wish to discover some local history should book a hotel close to Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village. It is a museum set up as a village from the late 19th century that has collections displaying maritime relics and history. The museum also includes two Warrnambool Lighthouses and the evening Sound and Light Show that focuses on telling maritime stories. Lighthouse Lodge is a 4-star accommodation with the best location right on Flagstaff Hill, next to the museum.
- If you are travelling with kids, consider staying near Lake Pertobe Adventure, which is a playground that provides a lot of entertainment for children and includes a mini-golf course. Playground Discovery Parks - Warrnambool is a family-friendly accommodation located within walking distance to Lake Pertobe Playground.
- Those who are interested in art, visit Warrnambool Art Gallery with its local artwork or The F Project, run by volunteers, that aims at supporting contemporary artists. Both of them are centrally located near the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village. Comfort Inn Western is a boutique hotel situated between the two galleries, which means you can reach either one in 3 minutes.
- Fletcher Jones Market is a must-see for those who like antiques or shopping. It is a factory that houses stalls with a wide variety of vintage and new items. There are also well-maintained gardens behind the building where you can have a rest or enjoy a stroll. Blue Whale Motor Inn & Apartments is a 3-star accommodation located only a 3-minute walk from Fletcher Jones Market.
- If you happen to be in Warrnambool between June and September and you want to try your luck, head to the whale watching platform at Logan’s beach. Southern right whales are often seen close to the shore during the whale-watching season. Logans Beach House and Apartments is an accommodation in Warrnambool located within a 5-minute walk from the platform and the beach, and you can reach the city centre in 5 minutes by car from here.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Warrnambool
Which hotel in Warrnambool is close to Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve?
Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve is located about 14 kilometres from the centre of Warrnambool; you can reach it in 20 minutes by car from Best Western Colonial Village Motel, a 3-star hotel near the centre. The reserve is an ideal place for nature explorers who can take different self-guided tours, depending on their interests, and see animals, such as koalas, emus or kangaroos. Tower Hill was the first national park in the state of Victoria that later became a state game reserve.
What are good hotels near Warrnambool Botanic Gardens?
City Central Apartments is an affordable accommodation within a 2-minute walk of the gardens. There is also the 4-star Elm Tree Motel that offers breakfast and an airport shuttle service. It is a 10-minute walk from the Botanical Gardens and a 5-minute drive to the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village. Warrnambool’s Botanic Gardens were designed by William Guilfoyle, who also designed the Melbourne Royal Botanic Gardens.
Which hotel in Warrnambool is close to Proudfoot’s Boathouse?
Warrnambool Motel and Holiday Park is a 3-star accommodation with family options and is located within a 10-minute walk of the boathouse. Proudfoot’s Boathouse is a charming Victorian-era boathouse on Hopkins River with nice views that now also houses a popular restaurant.
What is a good hotel in Warrnambool with a swimming pool?
If you wish to stay in a hotel with a pool, pick Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs, a 4-star hotel with pools and various spa treatments that is situated within 15 minutes from the centre.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.