Surfers Paradise hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Surfers Paradise
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$144|
|Average price (weekend night):||$430|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Surfers Paradise cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Surfers Paradise hotel
- Hoping to see the scenic side of Surfers Paradise? Select a hotel next to the SkyPoint Observation Deck, such as the 4-star Q1 Gold Coast - Resort And Spa. This observation deck is the highest point in the city and allows visitors to see panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Interested in a unique family-friendly activity for your trip to Surfers Paradise? Try Infinity Attraction, a modern day funhouse where visitors come into contact with various illusions. The Vibe Hotel Gold Coast is right next to Infinity Attraction and also just 2 minutes’ walk from the banks of the Nerang River.
- If you’d like to spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean, choose a hotel next to Surfers Paradise Beach, such as the Chateau Beachside, a leisurely 1-minute walk from the sand. Surfers Paradise Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the city and, living up to its namesake, is particularly well-known for its surfing.
- For those wishing to explore some of the city’s natural scenery, book a hotel next to Cascade Gardens, like the budget-friendly Gold Coast Inn, 5 minutes’ walk away. Cascade Gardens is a public park located on the banks of the river that has a variety of walking paths, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
- To experience the city’s nightlife, why not choose a hotel next to Cavill Avenue, a lively street that contains a high concentration of clubs and bars? The Luxury Residence Surfers Paradise Five Star Apartment will put you within 2 minutes’ walk of the street’s most popular establishments, including Melbas on the Park and Shooters Nightclub.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Surfers Paradise
Where to stay in Surfers Paradise?
Hotels near Mantra Towers of Chevron have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Mantra Towers of Chevron?
Travellers who like staying near Mantra Towers of Chevron recommend Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort and Spa.
How much does a hotel cost in Surfers Paradise?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Surfers Paradise for as cheap as $57 in the last 3 days. The average price is $243.
Which hotels in Surfers Paradise have free parking?
The Soul Surfers Paradise hotel is only a 3-minute walk from the Pacific Ocean and offers both free parking and WiFi. The Zenith Oceanfront Apartments are situated across the street from the Surfers Paradise Esplanade and provide free parking as well as an airport shuttle service.
Which hotels in Surfers Paradise have a good pool?
The Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences is a 5-star hotel only 5 minutes’ walk to Surfers Paradise Beach boasting 3 outdoor pools and one indoor pool. The Wyndham Surfers Paradise is a 2-minute walk from Surfers Paradise train station and has an indoor and outdoor pool.
What are good hotels in Surfers Paradise near the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum?
The Beachcomber Resort hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum and a 3-minute walk to the Pacific Ocean. The Aloha Apartments are 7 minutes’ walk from the museum and a 2-minute walk to Surfers Paradise Beach.
What are good hotels in Surfers Paradise near Gold Coast Beach?
The Le Chelsea Holiday Apartments are 4 minutes’ walk to Gold Coast Beach and a 3-minute walk to the Northcliffe bus station. Offering guests a unique Irish theme, The D'Arcy Arms hotel is a 6-minute walk to Gold Coast Beach.
How much is a hotel in Surfers Paradise for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Surfers Paradise hotels for tonight for as low as $57. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $78 and 4-star hotels from $92.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.