Find cheap flights to Coolangatta
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (3% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$193||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Coolangatta
- Looking for cheap airfare to Coolangatta? 25% of our users found return tickets to Coolangatta for the following prices or less: From Sydney Kingsford Smith $111, from Melbourne $173, from Adelaide $260
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly to Coolangatta is February.
- Apart from serving the area of the Gold Coast, Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport in Bilinga is also a popular alternative for those who want to travel to Brisbane, as the city can be reached by car in approximately one hour.
- For people who wish to have a cup of coffee or a quick meal immediately after their flight to Bilinga, there are a few eateries open at Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport. Among the most popular options are Fix Café, Red Rooster and Hungry Jack’s.
- Those who want to work in peace or wish to relax whilst having the best customer service ahead of their flight can purchase a pass to enter The Virgin Australia Lounge or The Qantas Club. By being a guest in the lounge you will get – apart from complimentary drinks and Wi-Fi – some entertainment options to avoid boredom and use of the business facilities and showers.
- Parents flying to Bilinga with babies will be happy to hear that the toilets at Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport feature a parents’ room in which they can care for their little ones. Families who travel with small children from the Gold Coast Airport can also board the plane ahead of the other passengers. If you want to entertain your kids a bit while you’re at the airport, find Goldie, a life-sized mascot that represents the airport.
- If you need to loosen your muscles and unwind after the flight to Bilinga, you will find numerous massage chairs located throughout the airport that you can use for a small charge.
FAQs - booking Coolangatta flights
How long is the flight to Coolangatta?
What is the cheapest flight to Coolangatta?
Which airlines fly to Coolangatta?
How far is Coolangatta airport from central Coolangatta?
What is the name of Coolangatta’s airport?
What are the transportation options from Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport?
Are there hotels near Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport?
Can I store my luggage at Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport?
Are there car rental agencies at Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Coolangatta Gold Coast
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Coolangatta (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Coolangatta (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Coolangatta
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.