Find cheap flights to Adelaide
Good to know
|June||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$188||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Adelaide
- Looking for cheap airfare to Adelaide? 25% of our users found return tickets to Adelaide for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $113, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $167, from Brisbane $179
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Adelaide is June.
- Families travelling to Adelaide with kids will be happy to hear that there is a children’s play area with toys, games and books to entertain them at Adelaide Airport. The play area is conveniently located next to Hudson’s Coffee, where parents can relax with a cup of coffee while keeping a watchful eye on their little ones.
- People who are travelling with a lot of heavy luggage and wish to take some of that load off can securely store their items in the baggage storage lockers at Adelaide Airport. To use a locker for small items you can expect to pay around $12 for 24 hours.
- If you are having hunger pangs after your flight to Adelaide, have a sweet treat with coffee at Muffin Break or Cocolat & Wicked Desserts. For those who want to have a full meal there is Coopers Ale House or Bumbu, which serves Asian dishes.
- Those who want to check their email and contact their loved ones straight after their flight to Adelaide can connect to Adelaide Airport’s Wi-Fi; it is free of charge and provided for an unlimited time.
- If you are not feeling well after your flight to Adelaide or require medical care, head to the first aid facilities at Adelaide Airport that are open 24/7. There is also an airport pharmacy on the second level of the airport building in case you need to buy some medicine.
- Have a lot of time to spare at Adelaide Airport and want to spend it in nice surroundings? Purchase a pass to enter the REX Lounge and get a variety of magazines, TV channels, snacks and drinks to enjoy the time before your flight. Passengers with a priority pass can access the lounge with no additional charges.
FAQs - booking Adelaide flights
How long is the flight to Adelaide?
What is the cheapest flight to Adelaide?
Which airlines fly to Adelaide?
How far is Adelaide airport from central Adelaide?
What is the name of Adelaide’s airport?
Is there an on-site airport hotel at Adelaide Airport?
What are the public transport options to and from Adelaide Airport?
Are there car rentals at Adelaide Airport?
What are the parking options at Adelaide Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Adelaide
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Adelaide (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Adelaide (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Adelaide
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.