Find cheap flights to Los Angeles
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (16% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$830||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Los Angeles
- Looking for cheap airfare to Los Angeles? 25% of our users found return tickets to Los Angeles for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $893, from Canberra $925, from Darwin $1,291
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Los Angeles is February.
- Feeling stressed out before or after your flight to Los Angeles? Reap the benefits of the LAX Pets Unstressing Passengers Program, which is organized to create a relaxing and positive experience for passengers. You can spend some time with volunteer dogs, hug them, take photos with them and use the connection to calm your nerves.
- If you want to enjoy a cup of coffee or have a bite to eat after your flight to Los Angeles, you have a few Starbucks, as well as The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf spots. There is also Cantina Laredo for fans of a Mexican twist.
- Those who appreciate art and have some time to spare at Los Angeles Airport can head to art exhibitions and admire regional artworks that are displayed in the public areas of the airport. Los Angeles Airport participates in the Art Program, which means that if you are there at the right time you may also get the chance to see a live performance.
- People who wish to wait for their flight in a quiet and high-quality environment can purchase a pass to enter one of the airport lounges, such as the United Club lounge. During your time at the lounge you will be provided with complimentary snacks and drinks, as well as magazines, Internet access and a TV.
- Business travellers who have to catch up on some work while waiting at Los Angeles Airport can use one of the workstations that can be found around the terminals. Los Angeles Airport also provides free Internet connection in 45-minute blocks. The workstations are equipped with power outlets where you can charge your device.
FAQs - booking Los Angeles flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Australia to Los Angeles due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Australia to Los Angeles due to COVID-19?
What is the cheapest flight to Los Angeles?
Which airlines fly to Los Angeles?
How far is Los Angeles airport from central Los Angeles?
What is the name of Los Angeles’s airport?
How do I get to the centre of Los Angeles from Los Angeles Airport?
Is there an on-site airport hotel at Los Angeles Airport?
Does Los Angeles Airport provide services for families?
Are there any facilities for pets at Los Angeles Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Los Angeles?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Los Angeles?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Los Angeles?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Los Angeles?
Top 5 airlines flying to Los Angeles
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Los Angeles
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Look for other cheap flights to Los Angeles
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.