Find cheap flights to Singapore
Book Cheap Flights to Singapore(Return)
Pros: Can print boarding pass on own and bring to airport and straight away walk to hate with the self printed boarding pass.
Cons: No kiosk to self print boarding pass at airport... This trip flight from SZB was postponed and flight from PEN was pushed out.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Perth $401, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $547, from Melbourne $569
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is February.
- Considered to be among the best airports in the world, Singapore Changi Airport ensures that travellers have an easy and comfortable experience while waiting for their flights. Among the facilities that passengers can enjoy are a swimming pool, free movie theatre, butterfly garden, art exhibitions and numerous spas.
- Want to occupy your children while at Singapore Changi Airport? Children up to the age of 12 can burn off their energy at big play areas that are equipped with climbing toys and located in each terminal. Kids and adults alike can also unleash some of their creativity at the Art Rubbing Station and those who are flying with babies will find facilities where they can feed or change the little one.
- Foodies who wish to try some local cuisine immediately after their flight to Singapore should check out the Food Gallery Menu of Colors, which has a an extensive offer of Singaporean dishes. The International Food Hall is where you will find the best of Asian cuisine, with outlets like Bowl Thai specializing in Thai dishes. Those who prefer seafood will find Fish & Co., and for vegetarians there is Indian Kaveri Vegetarian Cuisine.
- Business travellers who need to catch up on some work or travellers looking for a quiet space to get engrossed in a book can buy a pass for The Haven Lounge. At the lounge you will also be able to enjoy free Wi-Fi, use computers, watch TV, book a meeting room and take a shower or a nap.
- If you have a lot of time to kill at Singapore Changi Airport and are looking for a refreshing and peaceful environment, head to one of the gardens located in Terminal 1. You can choose from Water Lily Garden, Piazza Garden, Sculptural Tree Garden and Cactus Garden, on the very top of the building. Just check which garden is most appealing to you and spend your time surrounded by plants and away from the noise of the airport.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
How long is the flight to Singapore?
|Flights from Melbourne||7h 47m|
|Flights from Sydney||8h 01m|
|Flights from Darwin||4h 35m|
|Flights from Perth||5h 15m|
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
The cheapest airline ticket to Singapore from Australia in the last 72 hours was $346 return on the route Perth to Singapore. The most popular route is Sydney to Singapore and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $920 return.
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
In general from Australia, Turkish Airlines, Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines fly the most to Singapore. The most popular route is from Sydney, and Turkish Airlines, Virgin Australia & Singapore Airlines fly this route the most.
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
Singapore Airport is 17 kilometres from the centre of Singapore. View on map.
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Singapore is served by Singapore Changi Airport, also commonly referred to as Changi, Changi Airport, Singapore, Singapore Changi, or simply Singapore Airport. The airport code is SIN.
Is there an on-site hotel at Singapore Changi Airport?
Yes, if you are considering spending the night at Singapore Changi Airport you have three transit hotels to choose from, located in each of the terminal buildings. There are Ambassador Transit Hotels located in Terminals 2 and 3, and the Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel situated in Terminal 1 boasts a swimming pool. All of the hotels have standard rooms and budget options.
What are the transportation options to and from Singapore Changi Airport?
To transfer to the city from Singapore Changi Airport, take the City Shuttle that departs every 15 to 30 minutes. The City Shuttle is a fast and economic transportation option that you can book in advance on the airport’s website or buy tickets for at the self-service kiosks located in the terminal.
Can I exchange money at Singapore Changi Airport?
If you want to exchange money after your flight to Singapore, you can do it at currency exchange counters that are available in all of the airport terminal buildings and are open 24/7 – so you don’t have to worry if you have a late flight. You will also find numerous ATMs if you need to withdraw more cash.
Are there shower facilities at Singapore Changi Airport?
Travellers who are between flights or want to refresh after their flight to Singapore will find showers at paid lounges or spas, for example Airport Wellness Oasis in Terminal 1, Spa Express in Terminal 2 or Ambassador Transit Lounge in Terminal 3. It is possible to pay to just use the shower facilities.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Look for other cheap flights to Singapore
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.