Find cheap flights to Singapore
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$520||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Perth $387, from Melbourne $475, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $503
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is February.
- Considered to be among the best airports in the world, Singapore Changi Airport ensures that travellers have an easy and comfortable experience while waiting for their flights. Among the facilities that passengers can enjoy are a swimming pool, free movie theatre, butterfly garden, art exhibitions and numerous spas.
- Want to occupy your children while at Singapore Changi Airport? Children up to the age of 12 can burn off their energy at big play areas that are equipped with climbing toys and located in each terminal. Kids and adults alike can also unleash some of their creativity at the Art Rubbing Station and those who are flying with babies will find facilities where they can feed or change the little one.
- Foodies who wish to try some local cuisine immediately after their flight to Singapore should check out the Food Gallery Menu of Colors, which has a an extensive offer of Singaporean dishes. The International Food Hall is where you will find the best of Asian cuisine, with outlets like Bowl Thai specializing in Thai dishes. Those who prefer seafood will find Fish & Co., and for vegetarians there is Indian Kaveri Vegetarian Cuisine.
- Business travellers who need to catch up on some work or travellers looking for a quiet space to get engrossed in a book can buy a pass for The Haven Lounge. At the lounge you will also be able to enjoy free Wi-Fi, use computers, watch TV, book a meeting room and take a shower or a nap.
- If you have a lot of time to kill at Singapore Changi Airport and are looking for a refreshing and peaceful environment, head to one of the gardens located in Terminal 1. You can choose from Water Lily Garden, Piazza Garden, Sculptural Tree Garden and Cactus Garden, on the very top of the building. Just check which garden is most appealing to you and spend your time surrounded by plants and away from the noise of the airport.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
How long is the flight to Singapore?
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Is there an on-site hotel at Singapore Changi Airport?
What are the transportation options to and from Singapore Changi Airport?
Can I exchange money at Singapore Changi Airport?
Are there shower facilities at Singapore Changi Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Singapore (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Singapore (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Singapore
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.