Find cheap flights to New Delhi
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$630||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to New Delhi
- Looking for cheap airfare to New Delhi? 25% of our users found return tickets to New Delhi for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $721, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $744, from Brisbane $751
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to New Delhi is March.
- Travellers who are looking for a peaceful place and top-notch service while at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport can purchase entry to the 24-hour Plaza Premium Lounge. At the lounge you will get to enjoy free Wi-Fi and TV, as well as complimentary drinks and snacks. You can also store your luggage or indulge in a spa treatment.
- Those who want to refresh after their flight to New Delhi can use the free shower facilities that are available at the airport round the clock. The showers are located in the arrivals hall of Terminal 3 at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- People who want to have a quick snack or get a cup of coffee after their flight to New Delhi can visit The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or Chaayos. If you feel like having an ice cream, go to Cream Bell, but if a milkshake sounds better there is Keventers. Those who are in a hurry and want to eat something fast have a few options like Grab & Fly, Flying Bites and Kamat’s.
- If you have to charge the battery on your phone to contact your friends and family after your flight to New Delhi, charging stations where you can connect your device are scattered throughout the airport. You can also connect to the airport’s Wi-Fi if you want to surf the Internet or check your email.
- Shopping lovers who want to visit some shops at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport will find a wide range of stores at the airport. Gifts and souvenirs can be found at Kala Kranti, toys at Hamleys, clothes at Levi’s or Pashma and convenience products at Relay or WHSmith.
FAQs - booking New Delhi flights
What is the cheapest flight to New Delhi?
Which airlines fly to New Delhi?
How far is New Delhi airport from central New Delhi?
What is the name of New Delhi’s airport?
How do I get to the city centre from New Delhi Indira Gandhi International?
Can I store my luggage at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport?
Is there a hotel at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International?
Does New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport provide services for families?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to New Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to New Delhi (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to New Delhi (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to New Delhi
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.