Find cheap flights to Brisbane
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (4% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$191||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Brisbane
- Looking for cheap airfare to Brisbane? 25% of our users found return tickets to Brisbane for the following prices or less: From Townsville $189, from Melbourne $191, from Canberra $213
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Brisbane is January.
- To make the travelling experience easier for parents and kids, Brisbane Airport is equipped with parents’ rooms that include changing tables, high chairs and microwaves to warm up baby food. For older children there are play areas where they can play interactive games.
- If you are feeling hungry after your flight to Brisbane, head to one of the eateries at Brisbane Airport as you have many options to choose from. There is The Burrito Bar and Mad Mex for enthusiasts of Mexican cuisine, and Bar Rome for fans of Italian dishes. If, on the other hand, you feel like having some Asian food, you will find Magical Rice, Sushi Rail, Wok On Air or Tuk Chop.
- The battery on your phone is dying? You will find many charging stations at Brisbane Airport where you can connect your devices. Those who are up for a little bit of exercise before their flight, hop on the Watt Bikes and charge your phone by pedalling!
- People who feel stressed after a long flight to Brisbane and need a quiet space to center themselves can spend some peaceful time meditating at the non-denominational Prayer Room in the International Terminal.
- If you want to freshen up after a long flight to Brisbane, there are free shower facilities available at both terminals – you just need to bring your own toiletries to enjoy a shower.
- Feeling tense after your flight to Brisbane? Book an appointment at Plaza Premium Wellness Spa, located in the International Terminal, where you can get a massage or foot therapy. If you do not have enough time to enjoy a full body massage, there are a few massage chairs located throughout the terminals.
FAQs - booking Brisbane flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Australia to Brisbane due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Australia to Brisbane due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Brisbane?
What is the cheapest flight to Brisbane?
Which airlines fly to Brisbane?
How far is Brisbane airport from central Brisbane?
What is the name of Brisbane’s airport?
Are there on-site airport hotels at Brisbane Airport?
What are the transport options to and from Brisbane Airport?
Does Brisbane Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Can I rent a car at Brisbane Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Brisbane?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Brisbane?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Brisbane?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Brisbane?
Top 3 airlines flying to Brisbane
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Brisbane
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Look for other cheap flights to Brisbane
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.