Find cheap flights to Perth
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Perth
- Looking for cheap airfare to Perth? 25% of our users found return tickets to Perth for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $408, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $483, from Brisbane $525
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be February, March and April. The cheapest month to fly to Perth is February.
- Travelling to Perth with kids? Perth Airport ensures that your time at the airport passes as stress-freely as possible. The International Terminal features a play area that is adapted to younger and older children, and is also equipped with a comfortable space for parents. Apart from that the airport terminals have parents’ rooms where your baby can be changed and fed.
- Need some time to yourself in a quiet space after your flight to Perth? Near the arrivals zone in the International Terminal you will find a non-denominational Quiet Room in which you’ll have the peace to gather your thoughts.
- If you want to surf the Internet, talk with friends or do some work while at Perth Airport, you can connect to free and unlimited Wi-Fi in all public areas of the airport. It is also possible to use charging stations if the battery on your phone is running low.
- Want to observe the planes taking off and capture some nice photos? Head to the Outdoor Viewing Platform, which is the best spot from which to watch the airfield. If you prefer to stay inside or the platform is closed, there is also an indoor Public Viewing Area located in the International Terminal that you can enter 24/7.
- Travellers who have early flights from Perth Airport and want to avoid time-pressure in the morning should check out the hotels located near the airport. Best Western Plus Ascot Serviced Apartments is a hotel that you can reach with a short drive from the airport. For those who prefer more budget-friendly options, there is the ibis budget Perth Airport Hotel.
Book Cheap Flights to Perth(Return)
Pros: Our plane was delayed on the tarmac in Melbourne and we then missed our connecting flight to Mildura. Virgin could not organize another flight for us so we had to hire a car to drive to Mildura. We then had to cancel our flights Mildura to Melbourne Melbourne to Brisbane because we had to return the hire car to Melbourne. I had to book new flight from Melbourne to Brisbane and was told on Thursday when I cancelled our flights for Sunday that we could not get a refund. Unhappy about the entire experience. We were going to a funeral on Friday and to see my Mother on Saturday who is dying of cancer. We had to cut our stay with my mother short so we could drive 6 hours back to Melbourne to catch our plane on Sunday.
Pros: great service, good crew... everything was fine - except for alternative food options - as I've mentioned here.
Cons: there wasn't any gluten free food options on board, even though food was served as part of the flight. I didn't see anywhere on the website it mentioned that alternative meal options weren't available. fortunately, I took my own food on board for the 5 hour flight.
Look for other cheap flights to Perth
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.