Find cheap flights to Manila
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (21% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$507||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Manila
- Looking for cheap airfare to Manila? 25% of our users found return tickets to Manila for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $508, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $575, from Brisbane $650
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Manila is October.
- For those booking flights to Manila, you will be flying into Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, the Philippines’ major hub for cargo and tourism. The airport is large, with four passenger terminals – to help you get around there is a free shuttle bus that stops at the front of each terminal.
- When you are ready to leave the airport, the most efficient way to get into Manila is to use the LRT Line of the Metro-Rail Transit train service, which will take you from the EDSA-Taft station outside Terminal 1 to the Doroteo Jose station downtown.
- If you are staying for some time at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, or have a long layover before getting onto your next flight, you can book hourly accommodation in the Dayrooms at Terminal 1. Here you will be able to have a shower to help you freshen up, and enjoy a comfortable bed to catch up on some sleep before your next flight.
- For those with flights to Manila with infants, you will find numerous changing facilities throughout the airport. You an also find infant feeding stations, which provide a quiet space for mothers to nurse, heat up bottles or sit quietly while their little ones sleep. If you have older kids you can seek out the terminal’s Kiddie Travellers Lounge, which has a great children’s play area with games, toys and books.
- There are numerous VIP passenger lounges throughout Terminals 1, 2 and 3 of Manila International Airport for those who are looking for a spot to relax before their flight. Here you can enjoy complimentary tea and coffee, newspapers, cable TV and assistance around the airport if you need it.
FAQs - booking Manila flights
How long is the flight to Manila?
What is the cheapest flight to Manila?
Which airlines fly to Manila?
How far is Manila airport from central Manila?
What is the name of Manila’s airport?
Is there anywhere quiet I can sit and pray at Manila International Airport?
What are some of the dining options at Manila International Airport?
Are there any shower facilities at Manila International Airport?
Is there Wi-Fi available at Manila International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Manila (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Manila (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Manila
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.