Find cheap flights to Manila
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Manila
- Looking for cheap airfare to Manila? 25% of our users found return tickets to Manila for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $557, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $571, from Brisbane $647
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Manila is February.
- For those booking flights to Manila, you will be flying into Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, the Philippines’ major hub for cargo and tourism. The airport is large, with four passenger terminals – to help you get around there is a free shuttle bus that stops at the front of each terminal.
- When you are ready to leave the airport, the most efficient way to get into Manila is to use the LRT Line of the Metro-Rail Transit train service, which will take you from the EDSA-Taft station outside Terminal 1 to the Doroteo Jose station downtown.
- If you are staying for some time at Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, or have a long layover before getting onto your next flight, you can book hourly accommodation in the Dayrooms at Terminal 1. Here you will be able to have a shower to help you freshen up, and enjoy a comfortable bed to catch up on some sleep before your next flight.
- For those with flights to Manila with infants, you will find numerous changing facilities throughout the airport. You an also find infant feeding stations, which provide a quiet space for mothers to nurse, heat up bottles or sit quietly while their little ones sleep. If you have older kids you can seek out the terminal’s Kiddie Travellers Lounge, which has a great children’s play area with games, toys and books.
- There are numerous VIP passenger lounges throughout Terminals 1, 2 and 3 of Manila International Airport for those who are looking for a spot to relax before their flight. Here you can enjoy complimentary tea and coffee, newspapers, cable TV and assistance around the airport if you need it.
FAQs - booking Manila flights
How long is the flight to Manila?
|Flights from Sydney||8h 28m|
|Flights from Brisbane||7h 55m|
|Flights from Melbourne||8h 20m|
What is the cheapest flight to Manila?
The cheapest airline ticket to Manila from Australia in the last 72 hours was $346 return on the route Sydney to Manila. The most popular route is Brisbane to Manila and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $1,874 return.
Which airlines fly to Manila?
In general from Australia, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific and Qantas Airways fly the most to Manila. The most popular route is from Brisbane, and Philippine Airlines flies this route the most.
How far is Manila airport from central Manila?
Manila Airport is 11 kilometres from the centre of Manila. View on map.
What is the name of Manila’s airport?
Manila is served by Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Manila Intl, Manila Ninoy Aquino, Ninoy Aquino Intl, or simply Manila Airport. The airport code is MNL.
Is there anywhere quiet I can sit and pray at Manila International Airport?
Travel can be very disruptive to your routine. For those who are looking for somewhere quiet to observe their religion, there is a Christian church in Terminals 1, 2 and 3, which holds a mass every Sunday. Otherwise, the churches are open 24 hours a day. There are also Muslim Prayer Rooms in every terminal.
What are some of the dining options at Manila International Airport?
There is a wide range of dining options across the airport, whether you are looking for a coffee, a drink, something to grab-and-go or a full sit-down meal. Terminals 1 and 2 have cafés near to almost every gate and Terminal 3 has a large public food court where you can sit down and relax with a meal picked from one of the many different global cuisines on offer, or just sip a hot beverage.
Are there any shower facilities at Manila International Airport?
If you are arriving at Manila after a long-haul flight, you may want to find a place to freshen up before venturing out to explore the city. You can find shower facilities in Terminal 1’s Day Rooms, or in the Wings Transit Lounge in Terminal 3.
Is there Wi-Fi available at Manila International Airport?
You can find free Wi-Fi available throughout the whole airport, which doesn’t require a password or need you to sign up. The Wi-Fi can, however, be a little spotty – it’s reported to be better in the terminal’s restaurant areas or in the paid lounges.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Flights to Manila(Return)
Look for other cheap flights to Manila
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.