PER - DEL
Find cheap flights from Perth to New Delhi
Book cheap flights from Perth to New Delhi (return)
Cons: My flight was 2 hours late causing me to lose my connection ticket. This, because your crew did not do a proper pre-flight check and notice the emergency lighting was failing. Poor maintenance leads to tragedy and unneeded lateness. Making the cabin 16 degrees for 8 hours may sell rental blankets, but it makes people sick as well. Shame on you.
Cons: The seat was not comfortable in the flight from Toronto to Abu Dhabi. I was served wrong food. The food was tasteless. The crew was giving on half glass of water when asked for. It felt as if they were scared to give water to drink
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Perth to New Delhi
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $779 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Perth to New Delhi was found, on average, 83 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 54% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- You will be able to make use of the sleep facilities such as sleeping pods at the New Delhi Gandhi International Airport upon arrival, should you need to. Alternatively, if you are not entirely keen on sleeping in an airport, there is onsite accommodation, such as the Transit Hotel.
- Perth International Airport (PER) is located just 20min from Perth city centre when travelling via the roadways. When travelling from Perth, you will be able to get from the city centre to the airport via taxi or bus. There is no train station located at Perth International Airport.
- If you opt to travel to Perth International Airport from the city centre via the bus service, the trip will take 15–20min and will cost you approximately A$ 4.50 for the one-way trip. You will also be able to get to the airport via taxi, although this will cost you around A$ 25 and the trip will also take between 15–20 min.
- If you require wheelchair services at Perth International Airport, it is best to contact the airport directly at least 48h prior to your flight to arrange wheelchair rental and other special services that you may require.
- New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is the main hub serving India and its main capital, New Delhi. This airport is located 14.9 km from New Delhi city centre, which is roughly a 32min trip when travelling via the roadways.
- New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport is situated 13 km away from New Delhi Railway Station. Therefore, it would be best to travel to your destination from the airport via a taxi service. The taxi trip will cost you ₹ 394 (A$ 8). When travelling via the bus, the trip will cost you about ₹ 29 (A$ 0.61); however, the bus route will take around 45min.
FAQs for booking Perth to New Delhi flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.