PER - SIN
Find cheap flights from Perth to Singapore
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Perth to Singapore
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $401 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Perth to Singapore was found, on average, 85 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 58% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- You can find direct flights from Perth to Singapore if you fly with Scoot, Qantas, Jetstar, Singapore Airlines or Virgin Australia. Singapore Airlines offers the most comfortable seating with 81cm legroom, while among the budget airlines Scoot has the most legroom with 79cm of space. If you prefer not worrying about the weight of your luggage, Qantas and Singapore Airlines give you an allowance of 30kg.
- For travellers who prefer the convenience of driving to the airport, long-term car parking is available at Perth Airport. It is best to book online to save on the daily rate and to ensure you have a spot. Once you have parked your car, there is a free shuttle bus to take you to the terminal; it operates every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day.
- If you’d like to relax and access one of the airport lounges before or after your flight from Perth to Singapore, Qantas and Singapore Airlines have lounges in both airports. In Perth you’ll find Qantas Lounges in Terminals 1, 3 and 4, and the Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge in Terminal 1. In Singapore Changi Airport the Qantas Lounge is located in Terminal 1, while Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounges are in Terminals 2 and 3.
- Customers with late-night flights from Perth to Singapore can rest assured that there are multiple food outlets open 24 hours in Perth Airport’s Terminal 1, as well as vending machines in T1, T3 and T4. Singapore Changi Airport is also well equipped and has eateries in all terminals that are open round the clock.
- There are no dull moments at Singapore Changi Airport. If you’re waiting for a connecting flight in Terminal 2, go to the Aviation Gallery to learn about planes, head to the Entertainment Deck if you’re a video games lover, or make for the Xperience Zone where you can watch TV or sit down to write a postcard. There are also gardens in T1, T2 and T3, and the Movie Theatre in T2 and T3.
FAQs for booking Perth to Singapore flights
Book cheap flights from Perth to Singapore (return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.