SYD - ADL
Find cheap flights from Sydney to Adelaide
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Sydney to Adelaide
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $160 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Sydney to Adelaide was found, on average, 90 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- People who would like to unwind before their flights from Sydney to Adelaide can opt to indulge in some reflexology or a body massage in terminal 1 of Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport. Samskara and Mandarin Massage offer a variety of relaxing spa treatments to help you feel at ease before your flight.
- Business or first-class passengers who book their flights from Sydney to Adelaide with Virgin Australia can wait in the comfortable Virgin Australia Lounge at Sydney Airport. Being a member of the lounge comes with a few perks, such as getting complimentary food and drinks, some entertainment options and the chance to use showers and workstations.
- If you are not exactly sure what you are going to do during your stay in Adelaide, head to the visitor information booth at Adelaide Airport, where you will receive all kinds of useful information, including tips on what to see and visit in the city.
- Starving while waiting for the flight from Sydney to Adelaide? Take your pick of the wide range of restaurants available at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport. Bistro 2020 offers a variety of dishes, including burgers, chicken and nachos. If you want to have some Spanish tapas, MoVida has a long menu of Spanish delicacies and is conveniently located in the domestic terminal.
- If you are looking for a quiet space to centre yourself once you arrive at Adelaide Airport, you can use the prayer room to have a few peaceful minutes to yourself. The room is situated on the second level of the airport building.
FAQs for booking Sydney to Adelaide flights
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Adelaide (return)
Pros: no amazing crew and no warm and fuzzies
Cons: Pre bought meals and wasn't permitted hot chocolate for children. Eventually given and nothing said. On the journey over hot choc offered. Not a big deal. I think you fall down in customer service by not supplying a little like coffee and hot choc and a free snack. Possably will avoid flying Jetstar again. Service is paramount. And no entertainment available because it wasnt a long haul just a short haul though international. Mmmmm no to Jetstar i feel. I own a resort and i know what customer service must feel like.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.