Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Adelaide
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$127|
|Average price (weekend night):||$108|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Adelaide cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Adelaide hotel
- If you’re travelling to Adelaide on business, it’s best to stay in/near the Adelaide Central Business District. The Playford Adelaide McGallery by Sofitel on North Terrace has free Wi-Fi and parking, 24-hr room service, a business centre and conference/meeting rooms, and it is a 2-minute walk from the Adelaide Convention Centre. ibis Styles Adelaide Grosvenor also on North Terrace features a 24-hr room service, business centre, meeting rooms and is a 6-minute walk from Government House.
- Take advantage of the Adelaide coastline and one of its beachfront hotels. Stamford Grand Adelaide in Glenlg is a 5-star property with 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, a café and on-site motor watercraft which is a 7-min walk from Holdfast Marina. Alternatively, Oaks Plaza Pier on the Holdfast Promenade has breakfast, an indoor pool and spa tub and is located near the Glenlg Jetty.
- If you’re planning on taking in a sporting event at the Adelaide Oval you can reserve a room at the Intercontinental Adelaide which is 6-min walk away and offers free Wi-Fi, 3 restaurants, bar/lounge, outdoor pool and tour assistance desk. Another option is Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Center on Blyth Street which features free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi, restaurant, a business centre and is a 10-min walk from the venue.
- A visit to Adelaide Botanical Gardens is a perfect adventure for the entire family during your holiday. Consider booking a room in the Comfort Inn Regal Park, North Adelaide with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. The hotel allows children under 12 to stay for free when occupying the same room as a parent/guardian and is a 10-min drive from the attraction.
- For those travellers on a tight budget there are a few reasonably priced options to choose from. Adelaide Riviera Hotel on North Terrace has free Wi-Fi, breakfast, laundry services and an on-site car rental, while Breakfree Adelaide offers a 24-hr front desk, dry cleaning and laundry services. The rooms are outfitted with a kitchen and microwave. Both hotels are within a 15-minute walk from Adelaide Central Market and Rundle Mall.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Adelaide
Where to stay in Adelaide?
Hotels near Norwood Oval have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Norwood Oval?
Travellers who like staying near Norwood Oval recommend Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, Majestic Minima Hotel, and Chifley On South Terrace.
How much does a hotel cost in Adelaide?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Adelaide for as cheap as $12 in the last 3 days. The average price is $150.
Are there any hotels in Adelaide close to the airport?
Atura Adelaide Airport on Atura Circuit is a 3-minute drive from ADL airport and has free Wi-Fi, a 24-hr front desk, a restaurant, bar/lounge and a business centre. Another good option is the Comfort Inn Anzac Highway, which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, breakfast, a restaurant, outdoor pool and is 4 km from the airport and about 10 km to the city centre.
Are there any hotels in Adelaide that have connecting rooms?
The 5-star Mayfair Hotel on King William Street has adjoining rooms in addition to free Wi-Fi, restaurant, bar/lounge with rooftop terrace and 24-hr room service. Another good option is Quest on Franklin, Franklin Street which also has free Wi-Fi, self-parking, laundry services, a free grocery shopping service and free infant/crib beds. Both hotels are within a 6-min walk from Victoria Square.
Which hotels in Adelaide have kitchen facilities?
Oaks Embassy on North Terrace offers a kitchen, microwave and refrigerator in addition to lobby Wi-Fi, a restaurant and indoor pool and is an 11-minute walk from Rundle Mall. Alternatively, Art Series-The Watson on Warrick Street offers free Wi-Fi, restaurant, café and fitness centre along with kitchenette, cookware, dishware, utensils and comes with a dishwasher.
Are there any hotels in Adelaide with a hot tub?
There are several hotel options that offer an on-site hot tub. One is Chancellor on Currie with free Wi-Fi, breakfast, restaurant, bar/lounge and indoor pool. Another is Peppers Waymouth Hotel on Waymouth Street, offering free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and bar/lounge along with an indoor pool and sauna. Both hotels are within a 20-minute walk from Adelaide Central Market.
How much is a hotel in Adelaide for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Adelaide hotels for tonight for as low as $34. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $44 and 4-star hotels from $88.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Adelaide for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Adelaide hotels for this weekend for as low as $29 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $44 and 4-star hotels from $79.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.