Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Adelaide
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 9% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 56% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$119||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$134||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Adelaide hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Adelaide hotel
- If you’re travelling to Adelaide on business, it’s best to stay in/near the Adelaide Central Business District. The Playford Adelaide McGallery by Sofitel on North Terrace has free Wi-Fi and parking, 24-hr room service, a business centre and conference/meeting rooms, and it is a 2-minute walk from the Adelaide Convention Centre. ibis Styles Adelaide Grosvenor also on North Terrace features a 24-hr room service, business centre, meeting rooms and is a 6-minute walk from Government House.
- Take advantage of the Adelaide coastline and one of its beachfront hotels. Stamford Grand Adelaide in Glenlg is a 5-star property with 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, a café and on-site motor watercraft which is a 7-min walk from Holdfast Marina. Alternatively, Oaks Plaza Pier on the Holdfast Promenade has breakfast, an indoor pool and spa tub and is located near the Glenlg Jetty.
- If you’re planning on taking in a sporting event at the Adelaide Oval you can reserve a room at the Intercontinental Adelaide which is 6-min walk away and offers free Wi-Fi, 3 restaurants, bar/lounge, outdoor pool and tour assistance desk. Another option is Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Center on Blyth Street which features free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi, restaurant, a business centre and is a 10-min walk from the venue.
- A visit to Adelaide Botanical Gardens is a perfect adventure for the entire family during your holiday. Consider booking a room in the Comfort Inn Regal Park, North Adelaide with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. The hotel allows children under 12 to stay for free when occupying the same room as a parent/guardian and is a 10-min drive from the attraction.
- For those travellers on a tight budget there are a few reasonably priced options to choose from. Adelaide Riviera Hotel on North Terrace has free Wi-Fi, breakfast, laundry services and an on-site car rental, while Breakfree Adelaide offers a 24-hr front desk, dry cleaning and laundry services. The rooms are outfitted with a kitchen and microwave. Both hotels are within a 15-minute walk from Adelaide Central Market and Rundle Mall.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Adelaide
Are hotels in Adelaide safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Rundle Mall?
How much does a hotel cost in Adelaide?
Are there any hotels in Adelaide close to the airport?
Are there any hotels in Adelaide that have connecting rooms?
Which hotels in Adelaide have kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Adelaide with a hot tub?
How much is a hotel in Adelaide for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Adelaide?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Adelaide by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Adelaide hotels
Go to map