Mount Gambier hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mount Gambier
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$107||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$109||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mount Gambier hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Mount Gambier hotel
- See one of the most beautiful nature attractions and visit the The Blue Lake in Mount Gambier, which is set in a volcanic crater and changes colours. Witness this magnificent natural spectacle and stay at the Lakes Resort Mount Gambier. This upscale hotel is only a 3-minute drive from the natural phenomenon and welcomes guests with modern rooms, a swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a bar where you can enjoy a drink after exploring Blue Lake.
- Improve your handicap during your holidays and visit the public Golf club in the south of Mount Gambier, not too far from the Blue Lake. The Old Mount Gambier Gaol is a cool and alternative accommodation, as it used to be a prison. Today it welcomes guests with stylish rooms (which often used to be cells) or even self-contained cottages with kitchenettes and living areas – perfect if you bring the whole family along. It is a 6-minute drive from the golf course and also only a 15-minute walk from the town centre.
- Umpherston Sinkhole is a sunken garden with paths to stroll along, viewpoints and a tranquil setting, so make sure to visit this unique attraction. Jubilee Motor Inn is a casual option alongside the Princes Highway, with laid-back, modern rooms, a heated pool and a restaurant on site. It is located a 4-minute walk from the garden, and free parking and BBQ facilities are also available. Arkana Motor Inn & Terrace Apartments is about 3 minutes by car from the Sinkhole, featuring stylish rooms and self-contained apartments, as well as a pool, free parking and Wi-Fi.
- For the explorers and adventurers among you, Engelbrecht Cave is a must-see attraction, as it offers guided tours through the underground cave system as well as lake diving. The Quality Inn Presidential is situated a 4-minute drive from the Caves and offers simple yet elegant rooms, a pool and free parking. Park Hotel is a 4-star alternative, about an 8-minute walk from the Caves, featuring upscale, modern rooms, free Wi-Fi, a bar and a restaurant.
- Consider a hotel around Riddoch Highway to be close to the town centre with its shops and amenities, including banks or the library. There are also plenty of restaurants, such as the Wild Ginger Thai, Metro Bakery or, for fast food fans, KFC and Subway. Mount Gambier Hotel is located alongside the highway and boasts traditional rooms in a 19th century setting. It has a casino on site and is close to a bank, Riddoch Art Gallery and various eateries like the Zambrero Mount Gambier or Royal Copenhagen Ice Creamery. The 4-star Colhurst House with equal proximity to all amenities welcomes guests with old-fashioned, country house-style rooms, free parking and included breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mount Gambier
Are hotels in Mount Gambier safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Mount Gambier?
Which are the best budget hotels in Mount Gambier?
Which hotels in Mount Gambier have facilities for disabled guests?
Which hotels in Mount Gambier offer an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Mount Gambier offer spa facilities?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mount Gambier?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mount Gambier by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mount Gambier hotels
Go to map