South Kuta hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in South Kuta
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$283|
|Average price (weekend night):||$680|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in South Kuta cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect South Kuta hotel
- Interested in exploring South Kuta’s lush and extensive green spaces? Pick one of the many hotels located next to the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, such as the 4-star Kirana Ungasan hotel that is a 3-minute walk away. This park features a variety of Hindu sculptures and often hosts live events, including concerts and dance performances.
- If you are an art-enthusiast, select a hotel near the Museum Pasifika, a museum that is dedicated to different types of Asian-Pacific art. The Mercure Bali Nusa Dua is only a 6-minute walk from the museum and a 12-minute walk from the Puja Mandala worship centre.
- For travellers who are hoping to take advantage of the city’s pristine oceanfront during their vacation, consider booking a hotel near the Jimbaran Beach, such as the Jimbaran Bay Beach Resort & Spa that is directly adjacent. Jimbaran Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the city, and it has become known for swimming, surfing, and the many seafood restaurants that are located nearby.
- If you are more interested in water sports than sunbathing, pick a hotel near Pantai Tanjung Benoa, a beach that is popular for activities such as parasailing and paddle boarding. The Bali Reef Resort is a casual hotel that contains authentic Balinese wood furnishings and is located directly on the shores of Pantai Tanjung Benoa.
- To taste some original Indonesian cuisine, select a hotel near Taman Bhagawan, a venue located on the beachfront that hosts live-entertainment events and has several traditional Indonesian restaurants, such as the Paon Restaurant. The Alam Bali Hotel is a 2-minute walk from the square and a 5-minute walk from the oceanfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in South Kuta
Where to stay in South Kuta?
Hotels in Kutuh, Tanjung Benoa, and near Nusa Dua Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Nusa Dua Beach?
Travellers who like staying near Nusa Dua Beach recommend Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, Meliá Bali, and Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa.
How much does a hotel cost in South Kuta?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in South Kuta for as cheap as $10 in the last 3 days. The average price is $280.
Which hotels in South Kuta have a free airport shuttle service?
The Hilton Garden Inn is a 4-star choice that is only a 10-minute walk from the local airport and offers a free airport shuttle for guests. The Patra Bali Resort & Villas is located directly on the oceanfront and offers both free parking and free airport shuttle services.
Which hotels in South Kuta have a good pool?
The Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort directly overlooks the ocean and has an outdoor pool and a beach club. The Conrad Bali is a 5-star resort that is only a 10-minute drive from the Bali National Golf Club and has an outdoor pool and hot tub.
What are good hotels in South Kuta near Puja Mandala?
The Goodway Hotel and Resort is an affordable choice that overlooks Pantai Tanjung Benoa and is only a 7-minute walk from the Puja Mandela. The White Rock Lodge is a straightforward hotel that is a 5-minute walk from the Puja Mandela and offers free Wi-Fi and a communal lounge.
What are good hotels in South Kuta near the Bali Collection shopping mall?
The Grand Hyatt Bali is an upscale hotel that is only a 4-minute walk from the Bali Collection mall and provides guests with access to a private beach. The Meliá Bali is a casual resort that is a 6-minute walk from the mall and also has private beach access.
How much is a hotel in South Kuta for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found South Kuta hotels for tonight for as low as $10. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $10 and 4-star hotels from $18.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.