Find cheap flights to Denpasar
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Denpasar
- Looking for cheap airfare to Denpasar? 25% of our users found return tickets to Denpasar for the following prices or less: From Perth $374, from Melbourne $549, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $655
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly to Denpasar is February.
- People who want to wait for their flight in a quiet environment while at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport should consider purchasing a pass to access the Premier Lounge located in the International Terminal. The lounge provides its guests with Wi-Fi, showers, snacks, a business room and an area for children.
- If you want to eat something after your flight to Denpasar, there are a few options available at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, especially for those who like Asian cuisine. There are Two Tigers, Two Dragons and My Kopi-O, which specialize in all kinds of Asian delicacies. For people who prefer something else, there are Pizza Hut and La Place. Those with a sweet tooth should make sure to check out the delicious desserts at Beard Papa’s.
- For those who wish to relax and loosen their muscles after flights to Denpasar, both airport terminals have spas available. If you wish to pamper yourself, Kaya Spa & Reflexology is an ideal place to do it.
- Travellers who have late flights to Denpasar or are between flights should consider booking a room at the airport hotel to get a good night’s rest. Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport is a hotel situated inside the airport that will put you within a short walk of both terminals.
- Forgot to bring a book for your flight? You’ll find Periplus Bookstore in the departures zone at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport – it offers plenty of books and magazines from different genres so you should easily find something to suit your preferences.
FAQs - booking Denpasar flights
How long is the flight to Denpasar?
|Flights from Perth||3h 49m|
|Flights from Brisbane||5h 55m|
|Flights from Melbourne||5h 58m|
|Flights from Adelaide||5h 06m|
|Flights from Sydney||6h 06m|
What is the cheapest flight to Denpasar?
The cheapest airline ticket to Denpasar from Australia in the last 72 hours was $176 return on the route Perth to Denpasar. The most popular route is Melbourne to Denpasar and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $1,148 return.
Which airlines fly to Denpasar?
How far is Denpasar airport from central Denpasar?
Denpasar Airport is 10 kilometres from the centre of Denpasar. View on map.
What is the name of Denpasar’s airport?
Denpasar is served by Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, also commonly referred to as Bali Ngurah Rai, Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Intl, I Gusti Ngurah Rai Intl, Ngurah Rai, Ngurah Rai Intl, or simply Denpasar Airport. The airport code is DPS.
What are the transportation options to Bali from Denpasar Airport?
The airport is not far from the city so the easiest way is to take one of the taxis that you will find outside the terminal building. You can find both metered taxis and ones with a fixed fare – make sure to determine the fare before getting into the taxi! You can also pre-book a transfer from Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport via the airport’s website.
Does Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport provide services for families?
Although there aren’t many, you can find some basic facilities that aim at helping families with small kids make an easier transit through the airport. There is a nursery room at the airport and if you are looking for an area where your child can play, consider buying a pass to enter the Premium Lounge, which has a playground.
Are there car rentals at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport?
Yes, you will find a few 24-hour car rental companies at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport. As the public transportation on Bali is limited, it is a good idea to rent a car in order to explore the island and easily travel on from the airport. If you are not convinced about driving yourself on Bali, you have the option of renting a car with a driver.
Can I exchange money at the airport?
Yes, if you decide to exchange money after your flight to Denpasar, or forgot to do it before, you can easily do it at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport. You will find currency exchange counters situated throughout the terminals and numerous ATMs around the airport.
Book Cheap Flights to Denpasar(Return)
Pros: Actually getting to Bali
Cons: 30mins before scheduled boarding notification of flight delayed was displayed with no explanation. I had to google about the volcano once again causing delays & cancellations, although AirAsia takes a different route so this shouldn't have been a problem. Departure time comes & goes. finally we take off 35mins after schedule, the captain making some excuse of rescheduling, no mention of volcano. Rough flight, very bumpy take off and landing, probably the worst I've experienced including small military planes! I paid for a drink but never received my change with the crew member never looking at me once afterwards so I could never get his attention. Then there was the airport.....!
Look for other cheap flights to Denpasar
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.