Find cheap flights to Denpasar
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$371||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Denpasar
- Looking for cheap airfare to Denpasar? 25% of our users found return tickets to Denpasar for the following prices or less: From Perth $317, from Sydney Kingsford Smith $455, from Melbourne $496
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Denpasar is February.
- People who want to wait for their flight in a quiet environment while at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport should consider purchasing a pass to access the Premier Lounge located in the International Terminal. The lounge provides its guests with Wi-Fi, showers, snacks, a business room and an area for children.
- If you want to eat something after your flight to Denpasar, there are a few options available at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, especially for those who like Asian cuisine. There are Two Tigers, Two Dragons and My Kopi-O, which specialize in all kinds of Asian delicacies. For people who prefer something else, there are Pizza Hut and La Place. Those with a sweet tooth should make sure to check out the delicious desserts at Beard Papa’s.
- For those who wish to relax and loosen their muscles after flights to Denpasar, both airport terminals have spas available. If you wish to pamper yourself, Kaya Spa & Reflexology is an ideal place to do it.
- Travellers who have late flights to Denpasar or are between flights should consider booking a room at the airport hotel to get a good night’s rest. Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport is a hotel situated inside the airport that will put you within a short walk of both terminals.
- Forgot to bring a book for your flight? You’ll find Periplus Bookstore in the departures zone at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport – it offers plenty of books and magazines from different genres so you should easily find something to suit your preferences.
FAQs - booking Denpasar flights
How long is the flight to Denpasar?
What is the cheapest flight to Denpasar?
Which airlines fly to Denpasar?
How far is Denpasar airport from central Denpasar?
What is the name of Denpasar’s airport?
What are the transportation options to Bali from Denpasar Airport?
Does Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport provide services for families?
Are there car rentals at Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport?
Can I exchange money at the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Denpasar (Return)
Book Cheap Flights to Denpasar (One-way)
Look for other cheap flights to Denpasar
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.