PER - DPS
Find cheap flights from Perth to Denpasar
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (23% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (19% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$282||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Perth to Denpasar
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $314 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Perth to Denpasar was found, on average, 88 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 69% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- There are several non-stop flights from Perth to Denpasar (Bali) available daily with both budget and standard airlines, as well as some flights with layovers in Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur before the second leg of the journey. Flights will arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport, which lies approximately 8 miles south of Denpasar.
- Need to grab a bite to eat before boarding? In Perth Airport, you have an abundance of different airport restaurant options to choose from. Grab a quick coffee at Toby’s Estate, a sandwich at Subway or a pint at Four Alls Brew House. These and other options are located all throughout the domestic and international terminals.
- If you want to reach the city centre by public transport, you should head for the bus. Three different bus lines depart from the airport and serve the surrounding area. All three of these buses are run by Sarbagita, with stops at the International & Koridor Kedatangan Domestik zone of Ngurah Rai. Bus 1 services the Denpasar city centre, and fares start at around IDR 3500 ($0.34).
- Looking to hire a car? You have a few different options for car hire in Ngurah Rai Airport. Golden Bird Car Rental is the main car rental agency operating at the airport, and its kiosk is located in the international terminal. There are other transportation arrangements available, as there are several third-party rental companies that offer online booking and will bring your hired car to the airport.
- If you need to leave your car at Perth Airport for the duration of your journey, there are both short and long-term car parks available. Perth Airport parking starts at around $10 per day for the long-term car park and the short-term car park, which is closer to the terminal but significantly more costly, starts at around $49 per day.
FAQs for booking Perth to Denpasar flights
How long does a flight from Perth to Denpasar take?
How many flights are there between Perth and Denpasar?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Perth to Denpasar?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Perth and Denpasar?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Perth to Denpasar?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Perth to Denpasar?
How long is a taxi ride to Denpasar from the airport?
Does Ngurah Rai International Airport feature an onsite hotel?
Does Perth Airport have any children’s play areas?
Is there free Wi-Fi in Perth Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Perth to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Perth to Denpasar (return)
Book cheap flights from Perth to Denpasar (one-way)
Perth - Denpasar Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.