SYD - DPS
Find cheap flights from Sydney to Denpasar
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (23% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (21% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$507||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Sydney to Denpasar
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $455 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Sydney to Denpasar was found, on average, 72 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 69% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Passengers on flights from Sydney to Denpasar should enjoy the ambience of the International terminal at Denpasar International Airport (DPS), which was opened in 2013 with over sixty check-in counters, a greatly expanded duty-free shopping area and other improved facilities and services, such as the jet bridges and departures lounges.
- Take the hassle out of commuting to Sydney Airport and enjoy the comfort of one of the nearby hotels, especially if you have an early flight. Rydges Hotel Sydney Airport is perfectly positioned across from the international terminal and Mercure Sydney International Airport is about six minutes’ walk from the airport or you can pay a fee and use the airport shuttle service.
- If you’ve got some time before your flight from Sydney to Denpasar and you’re feeling a bit hungry, there are several cafes where you can grab a coffee, such as Mrs Fields Bakery Café, Starbucks or Hudsons Coffee. Otherwise, Subway, Sahara Grill and Yo! Sushi are other eateries you can choose from and all are located around the international terminal.
- International passengers at Sydney Airport should take advantage of the tourist refund scheme that entitles you to a refund on taxes on goods and services (GST) and Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) purchased during your stay in Australia. Visit the Department of immigration and Border Protection office in the departures lounge to submit your claim.
- If you need to take public transport to Sydney Airport, you can use the Route 400 bus from Bondi Junction to Burwood, which makes stops at International Terminal 1 and Domestic Terminal 3, or use the Airport Link train from the city. Simply purchase an Opal Card and you’re on your way.
FAQs for booking Sydney to Denpasar flights
How long does a flight from Sydney to Denpasar take?
How many flights are there between Sydney and Denpasar?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Sydney to Denpasar?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Sydney and Denpasar?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Sydney to Denpasar?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Sydney to Denpasar?
How do I get to Bali from Denpasar International Airport?
Can I get a direct flight from Sydney to Denpasar?
Are there any retail options at Denpasar International Airport?
Which airlines maintain a hub at Denpasar International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Sydney Kingsford Smith to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Denpasar (return)
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Denpasar (one-way)
Sydney - Denpasar Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.