SYD - DPS
Find cheap flights from Sydney to Denpasar
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Sydney to Denpasar
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $513 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Sydney to Denpasar was found, on average, 69 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 58% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Passengers on flights from Sydney to Denpasar should enjoy the ambience of the International terminal at Denpasar International Airport (DPS), which was opened in 2013 with over sixty check-in counters, a greatly expanded duty-free shopping area and other improved facilities and services, such as the jet bridges and departures lounges.
- Take the hassle out of commuting to Sydney Airport and enjoy the comfort of one of the nearby hotels, especially if you have an early flight. Rydges Hotel Sydney Airport is perfectly positioned across from the international terminal and Mercure Sydney International Airport is about six minutes’ walk from the airport or you can pay a fee and use the airport shuttle service.
- If you’ve got some time before your flight from Sydney to Denpasar and you’re feeling a bit hungry, there are several cafes where you can grab a coffee, such as Mrs Fields Bakery Café, Starbucks or Hudsons Coffee. Otherwise, Subway, Sahara Grill and Yo! Sushi are other eateries you can choose from and all are located around the international terminal.
- International passengers at Sydney Airport should take advantage of the tourist refund scheme that entitles you to a refund on taxes on goods and services (GST) and Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) purchased during your stay in Australia. Visit the Department of immigration and Border Protection office in the departures lounge to submit your claim.
- If you need to take public transport to Sydney Airport, you can use the Route 400 bus from Bondi Junction to Burwood, which makes stops at International Terminal 1 and Domestic Terminal 3, or use the Airport Link train from the city. Simply purchase an Opal Card and you’re on your way.
FAQs for booking Sydney to Denpasar flights
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Denpasar (return)
Pros: The flight was smooth despite bouts of turbulence. The crew ensured everyone was strapped in and the pilot made a prior announcement before flight take-off. Most Pilots don’t.
Cons: The check-in process took extremely Long as there were only two counters open. The boarding process was a joke. Despite the announcement to board by rows, there was no enforcement whatsoever and it was free for all.
Cons: Ok so. With ticket purchase you only get a carry on bag in economy. To pay for a checked 15kg bag is $68, but only if you pay ahead of time. If you pay at the counter it will cost you $100. The woman at our gate was completely alone, and clearly frustrated by the situation and kept radio-ing for information about where the rest of her crew was. They are flying 787 Dreamliner now and just squeezing as many people as they can on them. I am a 5’10” female and my knees were hitting the seat in front of me. Want to recline your seat? Go ahead, but the bottom of the seat now slides forward as well to compensate for the lack of space. So if you’re tall like myself, you can’t recline your seat because it forces your knees further into the seat in front of you. Lastly, they have this ‘amazing entertainment service’. It’s $8 to watch a movie or play a game of solitaire. Such a scam. Water is the only drink included and the power outlet in my seat didn’t work. They are exactly what they have always been, but dressed up nicer, cheap and crappy airline looking to make as much money as possible. Won’t be flying with them again. For the money I paid to check a bag plus ticket cost, I could have flown a much nicer airline. will do next time!
Sydney - Denpasar Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.