ADL - DPS
Find cheap flights from Adelaide to Denpasar
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (33% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (21% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$396||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Adelaide to Denpasar
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $306 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Adelaide to Denpasar was found, on average, 50 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- Morning departure is around 26% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- When booking your flights from Adelaide to Denpasar, you have a number of direct flight options from Adelaide Airport (ADL) to Bali Ngura Rai International Airport (DPS), also known as Denpasar Airport. For example, budget airline Jetstar offers regular flights, as do Malindo Air and Thai Lion Air.
- Denpasar Airport is the gateway to exploring the island of Bali. To help cater to the island visitors, the airport has been upgraded with a new International Terminal including faster immigration processes.
- You can purchase some of the local currency, Indonesian rupiah, once you arrive at Denpasar Airport. You can find currency exchange services in the International Arrivals Area after you have passed through immigration.
- The JetExpress and the JetBus are Metroticket public transport services that can help you travel from the city to Adelaide Airport. Tickets can be purchased from the bus drivers and you will be dropped off directly outside the terminal. If you’re bringing your own car to Adelaide Airport, there are a number of long-term car park options available. The terminal car park is only a short walk from the airport check-in area.
- If you’re looking for somewhere to store your luggage while you explore Denpasar, you can find Securitech luggage storage facilities in the International Arrival area, outside the Terminal to your right.
FAQs for booking Adelaide to Denpasar flights
How long does a flight from Adelaide to Denpasar take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Adelaide to Denpasar?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Adelaide to Denpasar?
Where can I find additional assistance at Adelaide Airport?
What dining options are there at Adelaide Airport?
How do I travel from Denpasar Airport to the city?
Are there any facilities at Adelaide Airport for those travelling with children?
Are there any shopping opportunities at the Adelaide Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Adelaide to Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Adelaide to Denpasar (return)
Book cheap flights from Adelaide to Denpasar (one-way)
Adelaide - Denpasar Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.