ADL - DPS
Find cheap flights from Adelaide to Denpasar
Book cheap flights from Adelaide to Denpasar (return)
Pros: We were given delay updates regularly, even when the delay time remained consistent.
Cons: We had to empty our water bottles prior to getting on board which felt like a waste of resources. If it is necessary to do so, maybe it would be beneficial for the staff to let us know why we have to dump clean water down the drain.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Adelaide to Denpasar
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $369 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Adelaide to Denpasar was found, on average, 50 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- Morning departure is around 87% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- When booking your flights from Adelaide to Denpasar, you have a number of direct flight options from Adelaide Airport (ADL) to Bali Ngura Rai International Airport (DPS), also known as Denpasar Airport. For example, budget airline Jetstar offers regular flights, as do Malindo Air and Thai Lion Air.
- Denpasar Airport is the gateway to exploring the island of Bali. To help cater to the island visitors, the airport has been upgraded with a new International Terminal including faster immigration processes.
- You can purchase some of the local currency, Indonesian rupiah, once you arrive at Denpasar Airport. You can find currency exchange services in the International Arrivals Area after you have passed through immigration.
- The JetExpress and the JetBus are Metroticket public transport services that can help you travel from the city to Adelaide Airport. Tickets can be purchased from the bus drivers and you will be dropped off directly outside the terminal. If you’re bringing your own car to Adelaide Airport, there are a number of long-term car park options available. The terminal car park is only a short walk from the airport check-in area.
- If you’re looking for somewhere to store your luggage while you explore Denpasar, you can find Securitech luggage storage facilities in the International Arrival area, outside the Terminal to your right.
FAQs for booking Adelaide to Denpasar flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.