Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Merimbula
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 111% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$142||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$117||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Merimbula hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Merimbula hotel deal
- Merimbula Main Beach attracts a mix of large and gentle surf waves depending on the weather, and also has a wonderful playground next door for young kids. Stay beachfront at Tween Waters Holiday Park, a campsite with the option of modern cabins. Amenities include a pool, bicycle hire, laundry service and free parking.
- Families with kids should make a visit to Potoroo Palace Native Animal Sanctuary, a not-for-profit animal sanctuary helping improve the habitats and wellbeing of native animals. You’ll find animals in the sanctuary including echidnas, wombats, potoroos and more. Located in Bega Valley, the sanctuary is about a 5min drive from Top of the Lake Holiday Units, a family-friendly property with views over the lake.
- Budget travellers should consider a stay at Black Dolphin Resort Motel and Apartments, a 3-star property about 10min walking distance from Main Beach. The modern accommodation is also well connected to nearby shopping and dining areas, and features a pool, tennis court, spa and restaurant.
- If you’re interested in the arts, look for accommodation near the lovely Boardwalk Art Gallery in Merimbula. Albacore Apartments is an excellent choice on the boardwalk; also by the lake, it features a pool and free parking. A stay here will also place you about 10min walking distance from the Merimbula Imlay Historical Society, a 19th century heritage site with archival photos and artefacts.
- Couples seeking a romantic getaway should consider a stay at Robyns Nest, about a 10min drive from the city centre. The 4-star boutique guesthouse is quaint and cosy, featuring a pool, tennis court, spa, restaurant, free parking and free airport shuttle.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Merimbula
Are hotels in Merimbula safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Merimbula?
Where can I stay to be near Merimbula’s Magic Mountain?
Where is good to stay in Merimbula with kids?
Where can I find a luxury hotel in Merimbula?
Where is best to stay in Merimbula near Merimbula Aquarium?
How much is a hotel in Merimbula for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Merimbula?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Merimbula?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Merimbula by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Merimbula hotels
Go to map