Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Taree
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$77||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$136||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Taree hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Taree?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Taree hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Taree, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Taree in March and July.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Taree if you stay on a Monday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Taree for 1 day.
- If you’ll be travelling with children, look for hotels in Taree near Queen Elizabeth Park. This park has a children’s playground and several picnic areas, making it a great place for the entire family to spend time together. The casual Taree Motor Inn is a 3min walk away and has both an on-site restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hoping to visit a nearby town during your trip? Opt for a hotel next to Taree Station, like the Railway Lodge Motel which has air conditioning and free parking. At this local train station you will be able to find public transport to connect you to the surrounding region.
- For those who enjoy water sports, book a hotel close to Browns Creek Kayak Launch Site in the eastern part of the city. The Taree Highway Motor Inn, for instance, is a 10min walk away and has BBQ and picnic areas. This is the only kayak launch site on the river, reached by a clearly marked footpath that will lead you directly to the water.
- To discover some of the area’s wildlife and explore its natural scenery, find lodging located just a short drive from Kanangra Reserve, a nature preserve in the northern part of the city that’s filled with lush greenery. The Caravilla Motel is a modest option located a 3min drive away and offering both a fitness centre and meeting space.
- Travellers who like to golf may want to pick a hotel located a short distance away from Club Taree. The Midlands Motel is one option less than a 10min drive away and has free parking and laundry facilities. The golf club features an 18-hole course and an on-site clubhouse with a restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Taree
Are hotels in Taree safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Taree?
What is the most scenic area of Taree to stay in?
Where should I stay if I would like to have easy access to multiple dining options?
Which is the most budget-friendly area of Taree?
Where should I stay if I will be travelling with pets?
How do I find a hotel in central Taree?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Taree?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Taree by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Taree hotels
Go to map