Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Glenelg
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 58% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$156||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$174||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Glenelg hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Glenelg hotel deal
- Visitors who enjoy a lively atmosphere and bustling vibes, select a hotel near Jetty Road in the centre. It is the main shopping spot in Glenelg, where you can find many eateries and shops; for example, the popular, family-owned Haigh’s Chocolates, which is a paradise for chocolate lovers. You can reach Jetty Road in 3 minutes from Taft Motor Inn, a 3-star hotel near Glenelg Beach.
- If you wish to discover the history of Glenelg and South Australia, visit the Bay Discovery Centre, a free Social History Museum that is located in Town Hall at the end of Jetty Road. The Glenelg Town Hall on Mosley Square is an old and iconic building that also houses the Glenelg Visitor Centre and Art Gallery. Ensenada Motor Inn and Suites is a 4-star accommodation opposite Moseley Square, which puts you within a few steps of the Town Hall.
- Old Gum Tree Reserve, located about a 15-minutes’ walk from Jetty Road, is an ideal place for rest or outdoor activities with kids. It is also a place of historical significance, as the colony of South Australia was proclaimed near the Old Gum Tree. Glenelg Motel is a 3-star option with a bar that is a few minutes’ walk from the reserve.
- If you are travelling to Glenelg with kids, consider hotels near the Beach House, an entertainment complex with a lot of games and activities. It is located near the beach and is within walking distance from the Town Hall. Oaks Plaza Pier is a family-friendly hotel next to the beach and a few steps from the amusement park.
- Those who would like to enjoy sunsets, nice strolls and good food, book a hotel close to Holdfast Marina, such as luxury accommodation Oaks Liberty Towers. Apart from good views, Holdfast Marina houses many restaurants and is the place you can go for dolphin sailing tours on Holdfast Bay.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Glenelg
Are hotels in Glenelg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Glenelg Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Glenelg?
Which hotels in Glenelg are close to HMS Buffalo?
Which hotels in Glenelg are near the beach?
What are affordable hotels in Glenelg with breakfast?
Which hotels in Glenelg offer free parking?
How much is a hotel in Glenelg for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Glenelg for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Glenelg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Glenelg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Glenelg hotels
Go to map