SYD - OOL
Find cheap flights from Sydney to Coolangatta
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (17% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (25% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$136||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Sydney to Coolangatta
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $111 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Sydney to Coolangatta was found, on average, 62 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly is May.
- Morning departure is around 55% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- When booking your flight from Sydney to Bilinga, you won’t have to worry about a layover. Non-stop flights between Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport and Gold Coast Airport are easily found, with services available from both budget and standard airlines. Gold Coast Airport is located in the city of Bilinga and within 2.5 miles of most of the area’s tourist attractions.
- Feeling hungry before boarding? Sydney Airport has plenty of airport dining options for refuelling before your flight to Bilinga. From bistros and pubs to Lebanese options, Japanese food and fast food favourites like Mcdonald’s, you won’t be short of opportunity to grab a quick pre-flight meal. Restaurant options are scattered throughout the terminals for convenient snacking wherever your gate may be.
- Getting to various destinations in and around Bilinga from Gold Coast Airport can be accomplished in several ways. One of the most convenient methods of transport is the SkyBus. SkyBus operates routes from Gold Coast Airport to all of the main beaches and hotel zones in the area, with fares starting at around $17.50 for a single ticket.
- Another option for getting to your hotel is by public transport. TransLink offers Surfside Buslines that leave directly from the airport and connect you with hotel zones and beaches all over the Bilinga area. Broadbeach tram station can be accessed via the 777 bus, also linking you to tram routes through the area.
- Need to leave your car at Sydney Airport? Airport parking options are easy to navigate and can be booked in advance online. There are car parks available for every budget, and rates start at around $30 per day. To get to the budget car parks, there is a free shuttle bus that operates every 15 minutes.
FAQs for booking Sydney to Coolangatta flights
How long does a flight from Sydney to Coolangatta take?
How many flights are there between Sydney and Coolangatta?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Sydney to Coolangatta?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Sydney and Coolangatta?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Sydney to Coolangatta?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Sydney to Coolangatta?
Are there any direct connections to Brisbane from Gold Coast Airport?
How much is a taxi from Gold Coast Airport to Kingscliff?
Which rental car agencies operate at Gold Coast Airport?
Does Gold Coast Airport have any lounge areas?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines serving Sydney Kingsford Smith to Coolangatta Gold Coast
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Coolangatta (return)
Book cheap flights from Sydney to Coolangatta (one-way)
Sydney - Coolangatta Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.