OOL - SYD
Find cheap flights from Coolangatta to Sydney
Book cheap flights from Coolangatta to Sydney (return)
Pros: What did I like... er..... I got home !
Cons: Where to begin: 1. The staff. the rudest flight crew i have ever come across in my professional career 2. The flight, well, as always, the flight was delayed for no reason, no explanations, no apologies, nothing 3. Comfort.... the Airbus A321 is a good airframe, other airlines engage seat manufactures with comfort in mind... nope.. not jetstar 4. Food. What food??? Was there any food?? nope.. there was a bag of nuts and some chips... 5. Entertainment. Well, I had fun listening to the cabin crew moan about passengers, so that was entertaining.. NEVER AGAIN
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Coolangatta to Sydney
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $104 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Coolangatta to Sydney was found, on average, 58 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Qantas Club members can wait for their flights from Bilinga to Sydney in the Qantas Club Lounge, which features a family zone, shower facilities, computer desks, meeting rooms and printing services. Economy Class passengers can access the lounge after paying an entrance fee.
- Flying from Bilinga to Sydney with toddlers? The Gold Coast Airport in Bilinga offers a separate Family Lane so that families with kids can get on the plane faster and with less hassle. People who are making the trip with infants can rest assured that there are baby changing facilities and a parents’ room. Also, be on the lookout for the life-sized airport mascot to entertain your little ones.
- If you want to park your car at the airport in Bilinga, book your parking space on the airport website before your flight from Bilinga to Sydney – this will help you save time and money. The available options include budget parking, terminal parking (which is closer to the gates), and premium covered parking within a few steps of the terminal building.
- Travellers who are between flights and have enough time to catch up on some sleep can consider booking a room at one of the airport hotels at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport: the Mantra Hotel Sydney Airport or Rydges Sydney Airport. Cheaper alternatives include the Ibis Budget Sydney Airport and Holiday Inn Sydney Airport, which you can reach on foot or by shuttle at an additional charge.
- Those who want to eat at the airport after their flights from Bilinga to Sydney have a variety of options to choose from. Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport houses many restaurants that specialize in Asian cuisine, for example Terrace Chinese Kitchen, Taste of Thai and Yo! Sushi, as well as restaurants offering delicious burgers like Chicken Confidential and Chur Burger.
FAQs for booking Coolangatta to Sydney flights
Coolangatta - Sydney Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.