Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Broadbeach
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 60% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 58% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$186||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$216||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Broadbeach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Broadbeach hotel deal
- If you want to enjoy the Australian weather, lie on the beach and take a dip in the water, choose a hotel like the Oceana On Broadbeach, which is only a 4-minute walk from the beach and offers luxurious apartments with balconies, well-equipped kitchens, and a swimming pool. The Boulevard North is a 3-star alternative, which is only a 5-minute walk from the beach and indulges guests with an on-site indoor and heated outdoor pool as well as a BBQ area.
- If you come to Broadbeach to celebrate music with other fans, stay at the Mantra Broadbeach on the Park, which is only over 250 metres from the festival area and includes a pool, spa and sauna where you can relax after a day of swaying to the music. Alternatively, stay at the Synergy Broadbeach, which not only offers free parking, but also BBQ facilities, a pool, massages and beauty treatments in their wellness area.
- If you want to go shopping during your holiday stay at Broadbeach, book a hotel close to the Oasis Shopping Centre or the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Both offer a plethora of shops that cover everything from fashion to electronics to souvenirs. The Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach is a 5-star hotel located merely 2 minutes from The Oasis and featuring luxurious rooms, an on-site bar and a pool. It is also only a 5-minute drive away from the Pacific Fair.
- Let’s go surfing! Broadbeach has great surfing conditions and you can learn surfing at one of the many surf schools around, such as the Gold Coast Surf Academy. To avoid having to carry your surfboard through the whole city, choose the ULTIQUA Air On Broadbeach, which is only a 1-minute walk away and offers luxury apartments, all with kitchens, balconies and stunning sea views.
- Those who want to stay on the cheaper side can book a room in the Hi Ho Beach Front Apartments on Broadbeach. The apartment units allow you to enjoy a luxurious holiday without emptying your pockets entirely. You can enjoy a well-equipped kitchen as well as close proximity to the beach (less than 5 minutes). An indoor and outdoor swimming pool allow you to take a dip in the water even while staying on the premises.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Broadbeach
Are hotels in Broadbeach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near The Star Gold Coast Casino?
Which hotels in Broadbeach come with a hot tub?
Which hotels in Broadbeach are wheelchair accessible?
Which hotels in Broadbeach have a 24/7 hour front desk?
Which hotels in Broadbeach offer family rooms?
How much is a hotel in Broadbeach for tonight?
How do I find a hotel in central Broadbeach?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Broadbeach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Broadbeach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Broadbeach hotels
Go to map