Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mooloolaba
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$212||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$224||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mooloolaba hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Mooloolaba hotel deal
- Try the many restaurants offering delectable dishes around First Avenue, such as O’Malley’s Irish Pub or the Lemon & Thyme, which serves a broad range of dishes, including oysters. To be in the immediate vicinity, choose the Raffles Mooloolaba, less than a 1-minute walk away. Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is another posh choice with a fitness centre and a bar where you can enjoy drinks before going out for dinner.
- Be embraced by sand and water and stay at the Landmark Resort, set on the Esplanade and less than a minute from the beachfront. The apartments on offer include kitchenettes and Wi-Fi, and there is also an outdoor pool, in case you have enough of the salty waves. Mantra Siroccois is an alternative equally close to the beach and with luxurious rooms, a fitness centre and a swimming pool.
- Stay at the Nautilus Mooloolaba to be only a 3-minute drive from Mooloolaba Fish Market, where you can purchase seafood directly out of the ocean. The 4-star hotel has a stylish indoor pool and a full-service spa centre, so unwind and relax after exploring the peninsula on whose tip you will find the market.
- If you’ve had enough of beach and want to venture into the green, pay a visit to the Emerald Woods Park in the northwest of the peninsula. Balyarta Crescent 38 is an unfussy, no-frills 3-star hotel nestled at the Mooloolah River, only 2 minutes from the green. Wander about with the sea breeze always caressing your skin and enjoy the green sides Australia has to offer.
- Visit the Korean Veterans War Memorial Queensland alongside the shore to have a perfect spot to take great pictures or have a picnic. Breeze Mooloolaba Beach is merely a 2-minute walk from the memorial and the posh choice offers guests luxurious apartments with great views and a pool. Osprey Apartments Mooloolaba is another nearby choice, equally close and with fully equipped apartments, a pool and BBQ facilities.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mooloolaba
Are hotels in Mooloolaba safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Mooloolaba Beach?
What are some good cheap hotels in Mooloolaba?
Which hotels in Mooloolaba have 5-stars?
Which hotels in Mooloolaba have wheelchair accessible rooms?
Which hotels in Mooloolaba have a 24-hour front desk?
How much is a hotel in Mooloolaba for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Mooloolaba for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mooloolaba?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mooloolaba by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mooloolaba hotels
Go to map