Noosa Heads hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Noosa Heads
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$148|
|Average price (weekend night):||$235|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Noosa Heads cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Noosa Heads hotel
- The Noosa Marina in Noosa Heads is much more than just a place to see the luxury yachts, catch a leisurely sunset cruise, or hire a boat. It has a little something for every visitor, from specialty restaurants, to a vibrant weekend market and a gallery showcasing the talents of local artists. To be close by the marina, look at the 5-star Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort for luxury accommodation, and the Noosa Flashpackers Hostel if you are on a tight budget.
- If you are a nature lover, a hotel in the vicinity of the Noosa National Park is a good choice. The river-facing Culgoa Point Beach hotel is a 10-minute drive away from the park where you can walk along the clifftops and look out for dolphins frolicking in the water, or you can venture through the forest in search of sleepy koalas hanging onto branches overhead.
- Looking for some nightlife? Select a hotel near the stylish, buzzing Hastings Street, which is often frequented by celebrities and dotted with trendy bars and upscale restaurants, like the Locale Noosa which serves up some unusual and zesty house cocktails. On the Beach is a hotel choice just a 1-minute walk from Hastings Street, making returning from a late night of clubbing or live music very convenient.
- Noosa Heads offers plenty of opportunities for those who just want to relax, lay open a towel on a sandy white beach and wiggle their toes in the soft warm sand as they settle in with a good book. Hotels close to the Main Beach are perfect for this. Consider the nearby 4-star Sebel Noosa, or The Cove Noosa, which is 5 minutes away on foot.
- There is plenty to do for the sports enthusiast in Noosa Heads, from paragliding, to boating, to fishing. If you fancy a round of golf, consider staying at Villa Aqua which is a 6-minute drive from the Tewantin Noosa Golf Club. Perhaps you have always wanted to learn to surf? The budget-friendly Noosa Backpackers Resort has a courtesy bus to the best surf spots as well as boards for hire.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Noosa Heads
Where to stay in Noosa Heads?
Hotels near Noosa Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Noosa Beach?
Travellers who like staying near Noosa Beach recommend Macquarie Lodge Noosa Heads.
Which hotels in Noosa Heads have a 24-hour airport shuttle?
There are quite a few hotels in Noosa Heads that offer a 24-hour round-trip airport shuttle for travellers who arrive on or have to catch the red-eye at the Sunshine Coast Airport. Some notable hotels that offer this service are the Macquarie Lodge Apartments and the Picture Point Terraces. Note that this service usually comes with a surcharge.
What are good hotels in Noosa Heads near a Noosa Ferry stop?
The hop-on hop-off Noosa Ferry departs from the terminal at the marina and meanders its way along the river while the skipper highlights all the points of interest along the route up to the 7th and last stop. This stop is located directly at the jetty of the 5-star Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. The Mantra French Quarter is also within walking distance from here.
Which hotels in Noosa Heads offer a babysitting service?
There are several hotels in Noosa Heads that offer a babysitting service to parents who would like to enjoy some adult time or a night out in Hastings Street or the marina. Some popular hotels which offer this service are the Seahaven Noosa boutique hotel, and the 5-star Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas.
Which hotels in Noosa Heads offer bike rentals?
The Sound hotel makes bicycles available to guests free of charge, and at Culgoa Point Beach Resort rentals include mountain bikes, bikes with baby seats, kids’ bikes and chariots.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.