Noosa Heads hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Noosa Heads
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 56% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$290||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$247||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Noosa Heads hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Noosa Heads hotel
- The Noosa Marina in Noosa Heads is much more than just a place to see the luxury yachts, catch a leisurely sunset cruise, or hire a boat. It has a little something for every visitor, from specialty restaurants, to a vibrant weekend market and a gallery showcasing the talents of local artists. To be close by the marina, look at the 5-star Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort for luxury accommodation, and the Noosa Flashpackers Hostel if you are on a tight budget.
- If you are a nature lover, a hotel in the vicinity of the Noosa National Park is a good choice. The river-facing Culgoa Point Beach hotel is a 10-minute drive away from the park where you can walk along the clifftops and look out for dolphins frolicking in the water, or you can venture through the forest in search of sleepy koalas hanging onto branches overhead.
- Looking for some nightlife? Select a hotel near the stylish, buzzing Hastings Street, which is often frequented by celebrities and dotted with trendy bars and upscale restaurants, like the Locale Noosa which serves up some unusual and zesty house cocktails. On the Beach is a hotel choice just a 1-minute walk from Hastings Street, making returning from a late night of clubbing or live music very convenient.
- Noosa Heads offers plenty of opportunities for those who just want to relax, lay open a towel on a sandy white beach and wiggle their toes in the soft warm sand as they settle in with a good book. Hotels close to the Main Beach are perfect for this. Consider the nearby 4-star Sebel Noosa, or The Cove Noosa, which is 5 minutes away on foot.
- There is plenty to do for the sports enthusiast in Noosa Heads, from paragliding, to boating, to fishing. If you fancy a round of golf, consider staying at Villa Aqua which is a 6-minute drive from the Tewantin Noosa Golf Club. Perhaps you have always wanted to learn to surf? The budget-friendly Noosa Backpackers Resort has a courtesy bus to the best surf spots as well as boards for hire.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Noosa Heads
Are hotels in Noosa Heads safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Noosa Heads?
What are the best hotels near Noosa Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Noosa Heads?
Which hotels in Noosa Heads have a 24-hour airport shuttle?
What are good hotels in Noosa Heads near a Noosa Ferry stop?
Which hotels in Noosa Heads offer a babysitting service?
Which hotels in Noosa Heads offer bike rentals?
How much is a hotel in Noosa Heads for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Noosa Heads for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Noosa Heads?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Noosa Heads by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Noosa Heads hotels
Go to map