Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jindabyne
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 63% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$269||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$341||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Jindabyne hotel
- Snowy Region Visitors Centre at the entrance of Kosciuszko National Park is the place for first-time visitors to Jindabyne to go for maps, brochures and information relating to the park and its popular ski trails. Banjo Paterson Inn on Kosciusko Road is a five-minute walk from the visitors’ centre. Guest amenities include free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar and children’s playground.
- Alpine Gables Resort on Clyde Street features free Wi-Fi, parking, family rooms and express check-in and check-out, and is a 10-minute walk from Lake Jindabyne where visitors can sail, fish or simply enjoy the panoramic view from this fresh water lake. Also near Lake Jindabyne is Foreshore Park, so feel free to enjoy both sites while you’re in the neighbourhood.
- Visitors to Jindabyne can stop by Nugget Crossing Shopping centre for some retail therapy including leisure and entertainment options, as well as ski equipment from nearby Wilderness Sports. Lake Jindabyne Hotel is about a 5-minute walk from the shopping centre, where you can book a room and rest for the night. There is also Sonnblick Lodge on Gippsland Street, which is a 12-minute walk from the centre.
- Cooma (OOM) Snowy Mountains Airport is the closest airport to Jindabyne at some 21 miles away, so if you’re looking for close accommodation, try the Aalberg Chalet. It is located on Kirwan Close and offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast, a game room and laundry facilities, and is a 35-minute drive from the airport.
- Locals and visitors will also enjoy visiting Banjo Paterson Park, which can be found at Kosciusko Road and Bay Street. This natural park overlooks the Snowy River, where you can take a walk, enjoy a picnic or attend local events. An area hotel is Rydges Horizon Snowy Mountains at Kosciusko Road, which is a 10-minute walk from the park and a short distance away from Kosciusko Brewing Company, another popular attraction.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jindabyne
Are hotels in Jindabyne safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Jindabyne?
What are the best hotels near Lake Jindabyne?
How much does a hotel cost in Jindabyne?
Are there any hotels in Jindabyne with EV charging stations?
Are there any budget hotels in Jindabyne?
Which hotels in Jindabyne offer spa facilities?
Are there any hotels in Jindabyne with kitchen facilities?
How much is a hotel in Jindabyne for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Jindabyne for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Jindabyne?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Jindabyne by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Jindabyne hotels
Go to map