Québec City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Québec City
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 8% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$242||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$259||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Québec City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Québec City hotel
- To stay in a charming European area that is full of small bistros and traditional pastry shops, book a hotel in the neighborhood of Petit Champlain, such as the Hôtel Champlain Vieux Québec. In Petit Champlain, you can see some of the first houses built in Quebec City, or you can visit specialty stores like Charlevoix Pure Laine, a local wool accessory shop.
- For travelers that are hoping to stay in a centrally located area near the city’s main attractions, choose a hotel in Old Quebec, such as the affordable Best Western Plus at the City Centre location. Staying in Old Quebec will put you within easy walking distance of Parliament Hill, the Quebec City Marina, and La Place Royale.
- If you would like to have a special unique and historical experience during your trip, book a room in the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, a large castle-like hotel that dates back to 1893. The hotel is situated right along the St. Lawrence River and is less than a five-minute walk to the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec.
- Hoping to take advantage of Quebec City’s green spaces and natural scenery? Select a hotel on Grande-Allée street, such as the Le C3 Hôtel. Grande-Allée is located within walking distance of both the Plains of Abraham and Battlefield Park, making it a convenient street for those wishing to spend quality time in Quebec City’s nature hotspots.
- For visitors who want to experience the city’s nightlife, try a hotel in the neighborhood of Saint-Roch, such as the 4-star Auberge Le Vincent. In recent years, Saint-Roch has become a trendy area full of unique bars and pubs, like the popular L'Affaire est Ketchup and Les Salons D'Edgar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Québec City
Are hotels in Québec City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Québec City?
How much does a hotel cost in Québec City?
What hotels in Quebec City are near the Citadelle of Quebec?
Which hotels in Quebec City are near the Musée de la Civilisation?
What hotels in Quebec City are near the Parliament Building?
What are some good spa-hotels in Quebec City?
How much is a hotel in Québec City for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Québec City for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Québec City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Québec City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Québec City hotels
Go to map