Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Albany
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$153||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$146||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Albany hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Albany hotel
- Emu Beach Chalets at Emu Point is a property offering free Wi-Fi and parking, a picnic area and several tennis courts and is a six-minute walk from busy Emu Beach. Or you can enjoy a stay at Dolphin Lodge, which is a two-minute walk from popular Middleton Beach and two miles to the Albany Waterfront Marina.
- A stay in or around Albany city centre puts you in a great location for many landmarks and public transport. Six Degrees Albany CBD Boutique Hotel is a two-minute walk from Albany Visitors Centre and a 15-minute drive from Albany (ALH) Airport, while Ace Accommodation Albany is 1.5 km from the centre, offers free Wi-Fi and parking and is only 5 km away from the National ANZAC Center.
- If you’re in town for a performance at the Albany Entertainment Centre, consider staying at Best Western Albany Motel and Apartments just 300 meters away with free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant and meeting rooms. If you prefer, Albany Hotel is a ten-minute walk from the venue and also offers free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- If you’re planning a corporate or special event in Albany, then Dog Rock Motel near Albany Visitors Centre offers free Wi-Fi and parking, a business centre, conference space, meeting room and laundry facilities. Lime 303 is its excellent on-site restaurant and the hotel is an eleven-minute walk from Albany Entertainment Centre.
- Albany has several military museums and monuments that are popular with tourists and locals. Albany Waves on Marine Terrace is about two miles from Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum and the National ANZAC Centre and 2.5 miles from Desert Mounted Corps Memorial. It offers rooms with private patios, premium bedding and sofa beds.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Albany
Are hotels in Albany safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Albany that are great for family holidays?
Are there hotels in Albany with kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Albany for the budget tourist?
Are there any hotels in Albany with a Jacuzzi/hot tub?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Albany?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Albany by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Albany hotels
Go to map