Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Busselton
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 95% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$148||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$131||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Busselton hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Busselton hotel deal
- If you’re traveling to Busselton for the first time, visit the Busselton Visitors Centre on Foreshore Parade near to the Busselton Jetty, where you can pick up maps, brochures and information about the city. The Nightcap at the Ship Inn on Albert Street is about half-mile from the Visitors Centre with free Wi-Fi, parking and a restaurant, and rooms are outfitted with terraces and fully equipped kitchens for short or long-stay guests.
- Take advantage of the diversity of the Busselton coastline and stay in one of its beach hotels. Busselton Ithaca Motel on Adelaide Street is within 0.5 kilometres of Busselton Beach and the same distance to Busselton Jetty. Alternatively, The Esplanade Hotel Busselton on Marine Terrace has free Wi-Fi, parking, a restaurant and bar and is a four-minute walk to the Busselton Visitors Centre.
- ArtGeo Cultural Complex on Queen Street houses a set of historical buildings that now serve to highlight Busselton’s cultural heritage including Bond Theatre, the Courthouse and ArtGeo Gallery, and is very close to Signal Park and Hilliger National Park. Comfort Inn Busselton River Resort is a comfortable 20-minute walk from the complex, a ten-minute walk from the city centre and offers free Wi-Fi, parking, an outdoor pool and kitchen facilities.
- A visit to Busselton Underwater Observatory at Busselton Jetty is a perfect adventure for the entire family while on holiday. There you can ride the Jetty Train underwater for spectacular views of Geographe Bay and the marine life that inhabits its waters. Cod Rocks is a tasty fish & chips shop perfect for grabbing a bite afterwards, and Gale Street Motel and Villas, which is about 1.3 miles from the Observatory, is a place you can rest for the night.
- The Ship Inn is one of the of the oldest bars in town and The Fire Station on Queens Street is known for its speciality beer, while The Goose at Foreshore Parade is a bistro with views of Geographe Bay. Ringtails Motel on Pries Avenue is within striking distance of all three sites and has free Wi-Fi and parking along with an outdoor pool.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Busselton
Are hotels in Busselton safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Busselton?
Are there any hotels in Busselton good for families?
Are there any hotels in Busselton that have luxury accommodations?
Which hotels in Busselton are good for economy travelers?
Are there any hotels in Busselton with a Jacuzzi or hot tub?
How much is a hotel in Busselton for tonight?
How do I find a hotel in central Busselton?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Busselton?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Busselton by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Busselton hotels
Go to map