North Kuta hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in North Kuta
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 105% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$126||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$119||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a North Kuta hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect North Kuta hotel deal
- If you are looking for 5-star hotels in North Kuta, stay at Ametis Villas. Offering luxury accommodation and located 2.8 miles from the center of North Kuta, this hotel is just a short walk from Batu Bolong Beach. Each villa consists of a kitchenette, courtyard pool and garden, plus butler service. There is also an outdoor pool and a spa area, as well as a restaurant with al fresco dining.
- Theanna Eco Villa and Spa is one of the adult-only hotels in North Kuta. Located in Canggu, 2.3 miles from North Kuta, this 4-star hotel provides pool villas set in a lush private garden. There is also a spa, outdoor pool and restaurant and bar.
- If you are planning to surf during your vacation, then book a room at Matra Bali Surf Camp. This surf camp based in the heart of Canggu provides 2-star accommodation as well as surfing and work out sessions, Balinese yoga and meditation, and surfboard and SUP rental. There is free daily coffee and tea, as well as an outdoor pool.
- For cheap hotels in North Kuta, consider staying at Echoland Bed and Breakfast. Close to Echo Beach, this 3-star hotel has a restaurant and bar with a rooftop terrace with sun loungers, along with an outdoor pool and lounge. Providing budget accommodation, guests can choose from dorm, fan or air-conditioned rooms. There are also yoga and surf classes available to book.
- Looking for spa hotels in North Kuta? Just over a mile from North Kuta, Plataran Canggu Bali Resort and Spa provides the Padma Spa which offers a range of therapeutic and beauty treatments. The 4-star hotel also has a restaurant and snack bar, along with facilities that include two outdoor pools, cooking classes and yoga.
FAQs when booking a hotel in North Kuta
Are hotels in North Kuta safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in North Kuta?
What are the best hotels near Canggu Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in North Kuta?
Are there any hotels in North Kuta near to Splash Waterpark Bali?
Are there any suite hotels in North Kuta?
Which hotels in North Kuta are child-friendly?
Are there any romantic hotels in North Kuta?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in North Kuta?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in North Kuta by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best North Kuta hotels
Go to map