Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Thredbo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 59% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 43% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$364||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$404||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Thredbo hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Thredbo hotel deal
- For those who want to keep their skis and snowboards on as long as possible, the River Inn over the Thredbo River is the village’s only Ski In and Ski Out hotel, located next door to the Gunbarrel Chair Lift and close to the Friday Flat beginner’s area.
- For those who are looking to relax and warm up after a day on the slopes or hiking around Mt Kosciuszko, the Candlelight Lodge has an open fireplace, sauna, lounge and a good outdoor area where you can put your feet up. They can also provide entertainment for all ages, with table tennis and board games. Located up the hill, you will also be set away from the village traffic.
- When the snow melts away, Thredbo’s ski fields turn into popular mountain bike tracks. The Kosciuszko Express Chairlift operates from November to May and will take you to the top of the longest lift-accessed downhill mountain biking run in Australia. For biking enthusiasts, the Black Bear Inn is a 5-minute bike ride across the river to the chairlift.
- If you are looking for a bit of privacy, a self-contained apartment up the hill is a good option. Lantern Apartments are a 10-minute walk from the heart of the village with all you need, including a kitchen, washing machine and even a drying room for the skis.
- Thredbo is also a popular spot to stay during the summer, particularly with the Thredbo Blues Festival going on in January. A good spot to stay during the summer is the Thredbo Hotel, located across from the Thredbo river and with an outdoor pool to help you cool off or lounge beside and enjoy the Australian sun.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Thredbo
Are hotels in Thredbo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Thredbo have a good view?
What hotels in Thredbo have the facilities to host a wedding reception?
What hotels in Thredbo offer a complimentary breakfast?
What hotels in Thredbo have a Jacuzzi?
How do I find a hotel in central Thredbo?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Thredbo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Thredbo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Thredbo hotels
Go to map