Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Parramatta
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 64% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$109||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$138||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Parramatta hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Parramatta hotel deal
- Stay at the PARKROYAL Parramatta, which is just around the corner of Church Street, Parramatta’s main street, and is a sophisticated 4-star option with a restaurant and a swimming pool. The Meriton Suites Church Street is, as the name suggests, only a 1-minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Church Street and offers 5-star suites with a 24-hour fitness centre, a pool and room service.
- If you are travelling to Parramatta with your family, make sure to visit the Lollipops Playland Parramatta, a Mecca of fun for children of all ages. The APX Parramatta offers chic apartments with a fully-equipped kitchen and bathroom and is nestled at the rim of the suburb, only 6 minutes on foot from the Playland and a 5-minute drive from the centre. The posh 4-star Rydges Parramatta is only a 9-minute walk from Playland and includes a swimming pool and spa area as well as family rooms.
- Take a stroll in Parramatta Park with the river flowing through and stay at a hotel nearby, such as the Novotel Sydney Parramatta, which is a 6-minute walk from the park and close to Church Street as well. The 5-star SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta is only 5 minutes away on foot and offers luxurious rooms, a pool and an airport shuttle.
- If you want to explore other parts of Sydney, stay close to the Parramatta Station, from which you can reach Sydney centre in under half an hour. The Holiday Inn Parramatta is a good 4-star choice, only an 8-minute walk from the station. Alternatively, the Mantra Hotel comes with a pool and restaurant and is only a 6-minute walk away.
- In the north of Parramatta, you will find the Lake Parramatta Reserve where you can take idyllic walks and enjoy the beautiful bushland native to Australia. Caulta Apartments put you within a 3-minute driving distance of the reserve and offer 4-star accommodation with free parking and family-friendly rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Parramatta
Are hotels in Parramatta safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Parramatta have a business centre?
Which hotels in Parramatta are cheap?
Which hotels in Parramatta have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Parramatta offer great views?
How do I find a hotel in central Parramatta?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Parramatta?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Parramatta by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Parramatta hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Parramatta hotelsShow all