Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Zurich
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$257||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$228||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Zurich hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Zurich hotel deal
- Lake Zürich sits in the southeast of the city. Surrounded by mountains and smaller towns, you will find the best time of year to holiday near the lake to be August, when the water temperature is pleasant for swimming and sailing. On the water’s edge, you will find Steigenberger Hotel Bellerive au Lac, which has modern rooms and views over the water.
- In the city centre, you will find a number of rentals that are suitable as term-time accommodation for students. To stay in the area, look for hotels in the Altstadt, near the main train station. 25hours Hotel Zurich Langstrasse has a trendy feel, with private balconies and an on-site gym. Hotel Restaurant Helvetia sits on the edge of the river, with modern rooms and close proximity to local transport links.
- District 1, also known as the Altstadt or Old Town, is filled with museums and areas of historical interest, such as St. Peter, an old church that sits in the heart of the old town. Storchen Zürich sits on the edge of Limmat river, with stunning views of Grossmünster church.
- For a luxury, 5-star experience, consider Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich on the corner of Lake Zürich, with its generously sized rooms that have views over the lake. Nearby you will also find Park Hyatt Zurich, with a modern exterior and large windows.
- To stay near the train station, look into District 4 and District 5 of the city centre, where you will find a number of excellently rated hotels and rentals on offer with good links in and out of the city by both train and bus. Renaissance Zurich Tower Hotel offers a 5-star stay, or on a cheaper budget, try Iq130 Apartment Hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Zurich
Are hotels in Zurich safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Zurich?
What are the best hotels near Zurich Central Station?
How much does a hotel cost in Zurich?
Are there good hotels near Zürich airport?
What hotels in Zürich have especially good spa services?
Are there hotels in Zürich where I can take my dogs/pets?
What are the best hotels near Zoo Zürich?
How much is a hotel in Zurich for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Zurich for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Zurich?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Zurich by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Zurich hotels
Go to map