Find cheap flights to Zurich
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|January||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|$1,091||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Zurich
- Looking for cheap airfare to Zurich? 25% of our users found return tickets to Zurich for the following prices or less: From Melbourne $1,159, from Townsville $1,453, from Canberra $1,549
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Zurich is November.
- Want to help your kids burn off some energy before your flight? Zurich Airport boasts spacious playrooms with a big collection of toys, games and interactive activities for children. For those who are making the journey with babies, there are facilities equipped with changing tables, microwaves and cots so that caring for your baby is easier. It is also possible to use baby strollers during your time at the airport.
- Have a lot of time to spare between flights while at Zurich Airport? You can rent a bicycle or skates at the airport and explore the surrounding area while breathing in fresh air and doing some exercise. Fitness enthusiasts can also get some activity in at the Airport Fitness and Wellness Centre (available for a fee).
- If you would like to take a shower and change your clothes after your flight to Zurich, you can use the shower facilities at Zurich Airport. Showers are located in the passenger and public areas of the airport and feature all the necessities, including a hairdryer and towel. You can expect to pay at least CHF 15 (approximately AU$20) for a 30-minute shower.
- Those who have to spend some time at Zurich Airport and want to learn a bit about its life behind the scenes can book one of the tours on offer. On these you can, for example, visit the observation decks or use flight simulators.
- For coffee lovers who want to enjoy a cup of fresh coffee after their flights to Zurich, Café Ritazza offers a wide selection of coffees and pastries. Those who want to read a bit while having their drink can go to NZZ Café, which offers digital media and newspapers.
FAQs - booking Zurich flights
What is the cheapest flight to Zurich?
How far is Zurich airport from central Zurich?
What is the name of Zurich’s airport?
Is there a hotel at Zurich Airport?
Is there a smoking area at Zurich Airport?
How do I get to the centre of Zurich from Zurich Airport?
Does Zurich Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Zurich?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Zurich?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Zurich?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Zurich?
Top 5 airlines flying to Zurich
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Flights to Zurich
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.