Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Osaka
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$141|
|Average price (weekend night):||$148|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri. & Sat.
How much does a hotel in Osaka cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Osaka hotel
- Namba, near Namba Station, is one of Osaka’s two main city centres and is filled with excellent hotels such as the Swissôtel Nankai Osaka.
- For a good budget-friendly option in Osaka’s Namba district, consider booking a stay at Hotel IL Cuore Namba.
- Hotel Granvia Osaka is a top-rated hotel in the city’s leading commercial and business district, and is situated within easy reach of Osaka Station.
- To book a stay near Osaka University, consider the Suita neighbourhood, where Hotel Hankyu Expo Park Osaka sits only a short distance away on the southern edge of Expo ‘70 Commemorative Park.
- The Kita district is home to a variety of luxury hotels like Hilton Osaka, which features an indoor pool and various spa treatments.
- For a 5-star experience book at stay at the Ritz Carlton Osaka where an indoor pool, rejuvenating spa, and luxuriously outfitted rooms create an unforgettable atmosphere.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Osaka
Where to stay in Osaka?
Hotels in Fukushima, Chuo, and near Namba Train Station have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Namba Train Station?
Travellers who like staying near Namba Train Station recommend Namba Oriental Hotel, Hotel Ichiei, and Swissotel Nankai Osaka.
How much does a hotel cost in Osaka?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Osaka for as cheap as $27 in the last 3 days. The average price is $174.
What neighbourhood in Osaka is good for nightlife?
The Dotonburi area in Osaka’s Namba district is a hotspot for nightlife. Numerous bars, nightclubs, and restaurants are situated alongside Dotonbori Canal, creating a lively atmosphere. At the centre of the action, Hotel Code Shinsaibashi offers good budget rates and is a great option for groups of friends travelling together.
What are the best hotels near Castle Park?
Travellers who would like to stay near the picturesque Osaka Castle Park will find a range of options surrounding this historic green space. Kkr Hotel Osaka offers traditional Japanese rooms with tatami mats as well as contemporary Western style rooms, and Hotel New Otani Osaka features excellent views from spacious guest rooms.
What are some good family hotels near Universal Studios?
Universal Studios Japan lies on the coast of Osaka Bay. La'Gent Hotel Osaka Bay is situated adjacent to the theme park and conveniently close to Sakurajima Station, which connects directly to Osaka’s city centre. Alternatively, The Park Front Hotel At Universal Studios Japan is an impressive options with family guest rooms overlooking the park.
Which neighbourhoods in Osaka offer good public transport connections?
For hotels near Osaka’s western terminal, Shin-Osaka, take a look at the area of Yogadawa, which is home to Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station. Guests wishing to be near Umeda station, Japan’s busiest train station, should consider booking a hotel in Kita. Here, Hotel New Hankyu Osaka lies adjacent to the station.
Are there good hotels near Osaka airport?
To the north, Osaka International Airport handles domestic flights, and lies within close proximity to the Green Rich Hotel Osaka Airport, which features family rooms and an onsen. Kansai International Airport, which is located on an island south of Osaka, is home to Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport. A cluster of good hotels lie on the mainland across the bridge.
How much is a hotel in Osaka for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Osaka hotels for tonight for as low as $33. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $45 and 4-star hotels from $99.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.