Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ubud
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 100% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$245||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$192||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ubud hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Ubud hotel
- In addition to being the oldest art museum in Bali, the Puri Lukisan Museum contains a high concentration of both modern and classic Balinese sculptures and paintings, making it a popular destination for art enthusiasts. If you would like to visit this museum during your stay in Ubud, book one of the many hotels located next to it, such as the Kampoeng Joglo Abangan which is just a 3-minute walk away.
- For travellers interested in architecture, consider choosing a hotel near the Ubud Palace, such as the Puri Saraswati Bungalows located a 2-minute walk away. The Ubud Palace is a historic temple that offers tours and regularly hosts traditional Balinese dance performances in its gardens.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your trip? Select a hotel near the Ubud Traditional Art Market, a large outdoor market that contains hundreds of vendors selling local goods, souvenirs, fruits and vegetables. The Hotel Okawati is a standard choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the market and offers the option of private villas.
- If you would like to explore some of the city’s nature and scenic green spaces, book a hotel near the Campuhan Ridge Walk, such as the Hotel Tjampuhan Spa. The Campuhan Ridge Walk includes various lush walking and hiking trails that provide guests with hilltop views as well as the opportunity to see local wildlife and plants.
- To have a vacation full of relaxation and pampering, choose to stay in one of Ubud’s many spa hotels. The Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a 5-star hotel which is only a 5-minute walk from the Agung Rai Museum of Art and offers standard treatments, while the Sapulidi Resort and Spa is located in the middle of rice paddy fields and has an on-site spa near its lush gardens.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ubud
Are hotels in Ubud safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Ubud Monkey Forest?
How much does a hotel cost in Ubud?
Which hotels in Ubud have a good view?
Which hotels in Ubud have free shuttle services?
What are good hotels in Ubud near the Goa Gajah?
What are good hotels in Ubud near the Museum Rudana?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ubud?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ubud by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ubud hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Ubud hotelsShow all