Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bodrum
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 77% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 56% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$328||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$434||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bodrum hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Bodrum?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Bodrum hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Bodrum, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Bodrum in December and March.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Bodrum if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Bodrum accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Bodrum for 4 days.
- If you are interested in ancient architecture, make sure to book a hotel next to the Bodrum Castle, such as the affordable Mia Boutique Hotel located a 3-minute walk away. This castle dates back to the 1400s and now contains exhibits that specifically focus on underwater archaeology.
- For visitors who are history enthusiasts, select a hotel near the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, a large burial site that dates back to 350 B.C and can now be toured by guests. The Moonshine Hotel & Suites will place you within a 6-minute walk of the site and a 10-minute walk from the beachfront.
- To learn more about the region’s local art scene, pick a hotel that is next to the Zeki Muren Arts Museum, such as the modest Pasha Motel. This museum is located in the previous home of artist Zeki Müren and highlights his paintings in several different exhibits.
- Planning on visiting Bodrum with your family? Choose a hotel that is next to the Bodrum Aquapark, such as the 5-star Ramada Resort Bodrum located a 6-minute drive away. This kid-friendly waterpark features a variety of slides and pools, as well as a large splash pad.
- If you’re hoping to spend a majority of your vacation relaxing by the oceanfront, book a hotel that is near Gümbet Beach, such as the straightforward Tropicana Beach Hotel. Gümbet Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Bodrum and it is known for its clean sand, calm water and many public amenities, such as restrooms, beach chairs, and trash cans.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bodrum
Are hotels in Bodrum safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bodrum?
Which hotels in Bodrum offer free breakfast?
Which hotels in Bodrum are adults-only?
What are good hotels in Bodrum near the Bodrum Deniz Müzesi?
What are good hotels in Bodrum near the Karia Princess Museum?
How much is a hotel in Bodrum for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Bodrum?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bodrum?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bodrum by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bodrum hotels
Go to map