Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Macau
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 56% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$219||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$319||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Macau hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Macau hotel deal
- If you want to experience the glitz and glamour of Macau, the Vegas of Asia, The St. Regis Macao hotel located in Cotai Central is a great option. Being one of the most centrally located Hotels in Macau, it is within walking distance to a myriad of dining options, over 600 exclusive shops, nightlife and 24-hour entertainment like Cirque du Soleil or Mariah Carey live.
- For the business tourist who doesn’t want to be far from the hustle and the bustle of the city either, The Four Seasons hotel Macao on the Cotai Strip is the perfect fit. They have meeting rooms to accommodate anywhere from 60 to 400 people and they tailor your conferences for you to the minutest detail.
- The Venetian Macao Resort hotel, also on the Cotai Strip, boasts one of the largest casinos in the world. As soon as you enter the hotel lobby, you are hit by splendour. Another popular casino hotel in Macau is the Broadway hotel in Cotai. Both these hotels have on-site casinos.
- If you are more interested in exploring the history and culture of Macau and are on a budget, then The Emperor hotel in the Macau Peninsula, also called the entertainment district, is right for you. It’s no more than 20 minutes walking distance to Senado Square, Ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Museum of Macau and many more tourist attractions. It offers free parking too.
- The foodies out there should consider staying at the Landmark hotel, also in the Macau Peninsula. It is surrounded by restaurants and cafes, ranging from casual to formal, and serves cuisines from all over the world. Rua do Cunha, a narrow street where you can try all the local delicacies is only a 13-minute walk away. This street is also well-known for its Portuguese restaurants.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Macau
Are hotels in Macau safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Macau?
What are the best hotels near Cotai Strip?
How much does a hotel cost in Macau?
Which hotels in Macau have spas?
Which hotels are close to the Macau International Airport?
Are there any child-friendly hotels in Macau?
Are there hotels in Macau that offer a breakfast buffet?
How much is a hotel in Macau for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Macau?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Macau?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Macau by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Macau hotels
Go to map