Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bath
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 38% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$242||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$294||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bath hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bath hotel deal
- For visitors who are interested in ancient architecture, make sure to book a hotel near the city’s Roman Baths, which now contain a museum, a restaurant and a kids’ centre. The Abbey Hotel is a chic 4-star option and less than a 5-minute walk from the bathhouse, while Bath Backpackers is a budget-friendly hostel and only 7 minutes away.
- If you are more interested in literature, choose a hotel near the Jane Austen Centre, such as the Halcyon, an upscale hotel just a 3-minute walk from the museum. This centre contains a variety of exhibits highlighting the life of the famous author Jane Austen, as well as a traditional tea room.
- Hoping to explore some of Bath’s lush green spaces? If so, consider staying in a hotel next to Royal Victoria Park, such as the 4-star Brooks hotel located a 5-minute walk away. This park dates back to the early 1800s and boasts several lawns, a skatepark, tennis courts, and playgrounds.
- To try some of Bath’s local cuisine, choose a hotel next to Sally Lunn’s Historic Eating House & Museum, otherwise known as the birthplace of the Sally Lunn Bun, a sweet bread that is popular among locals. The Parade Park Hotel, set directly in the city centre, is a good choice and only a 3-minute walk from the eating house.
- For travellers who enjoy art, book one of the many hotels next to the Victoria Art Gallery, such as the affordable St Christopher's Inn, which is 3 minutes away on foot. The Victoria Art Gallery is a public museum of historical and modern art from both international and local artists.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bath
Are hotels in Bath safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bath?
Are there hotels in Bath with free parking?
Which hotels in Bath offer complimentary breakfast?
What are some good hotels in Bath near the Theatre Royal?
What good hotels in Bath are near the Herschel Museum of Astronomy?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bath?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bath by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bath hotels
Go to map