Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bilinga
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$30|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
How much does a hotel in Bilinga cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Bilinga hotel
- Near the Tweed area of Bilinga is Fingal Causeway, a crescent-shaped mass of hexagonal columns that formed when the ancient Tweed Volcano erupted its lava into the cool ocean. Just above the causeway sits the Fingal Lighthouse, making it a romantic place to walk around. A hotel in its vicinity, such as the Arabella Motor Inn, is an ideal choice.
- Bilinga is world famous for its surfing beaches; there are several stretches of white sandy beach where you can relax and catch some sun, watch the surfers, or even take surf lessons yourself. There are also numerous hotels dotted all along the town’s coastline to choose from. Try the Bombora Resort for its proximity to the Coolangatta beaches and Rainbow Bay.
- Bilinga is heaven for adrenaline junkies and thrill seekers with several activities on offer, from skydiving to treetop zip lining, to adventure flights and extreme jet boating. Staying at a hotel near the airport and the marina in the Tweeds neighbourhood puts you within easy reach of these activities. A 4-star option is the Mantra Twin Towns, whereas a standard choice is the Golden Shores Airport Motel.
- If you are travelling with older kids or teens, you may wish to find accommodation near Timezone Coolangatta, which features over 200 games and attractions, including an arcade, bowling alley, laser tag and bumper cars. It is located in the Strand Shopping Centre, which is also the same building as the nearest hotel, the Ocean Plaza Resort.
- If you are a nature lover, a hotel in the vicinity of the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a good choice. This large sanctuary is home to most of the animal species that are unique to Australia, such as koalas, wallabies and kangaroos, wombats, Tasmanian devils and many more. Look to the 4-star Iconic Kirra Beach Resort and the mid-range Red Star Hotel Palm Beach for accommodation within a short driving distance of the sanctuary.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bilinga
Where to stay in Bilinga?
Hotels near North Kirra Surf Club have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near North Kirra Surf Club?
Travellers who like staying near North Kirra Surf Club recommend Gold Coast Airport Motel, Bila Vista Holiday Apartments, and Golden Shores Airport Motel.
Which hotels in Bilinga are near the Tweed Marina?
The Bayswater Tweed Motel is a standard choice within walking distance of the marina, from where you can take a variety of boat cruises, including a morning tea river cruise. For a 4-star choice, look to the Tweed Heads Vegas Motel, which is located 200 metres from the marina.
What hotels in Bilinga are good for honeymoon couples?
19th Avenue on the Beach is a good 4-star choice for honeymooners who want to have a little quiet and privacy on the beach, since the hotel has its own stretch of private beach exclusively for guest use, plus it also has spa facilities. The slightly more modest Greenmount Hotel has a bridal suite as well.
What are some good hotels in Bilinga near the airport?
There are quite a few hotels quite close to the Gold Coast Airport. One 4-star hotel that is popular in this area is the La Costa Motel. It is situated right opposite the airport and is also just 100 metres from Bilinga Beach. A mid-range option a mere 350 metres from the airport terminals and only 80 metres from North Kirra Beach, is the Gold Coast Airport Motel. Both of these hotels offer a free airport shuttle for travellers with lots of heavy luggage.
Which hotels in Bilinga offer free parking?
When you have to pay a daily rate for parking it can take a big chunk out of your budget that is better spent elsewhere on your holiday. Some hotels in Bilinga understand this and offer their guests free parking, including the Blue Pelican Motel, which is 5 minutes’ walk from Tweed Mall, and the Tweed Central Motel, which is in the Tweed Heads town centre.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.