Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bilinga
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 54% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$148||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$122||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bilinga hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Bilinga hotel
- Near the Tweed area of Bilinga is Fingal Causeway, a crescent-shaped mass of hexagonal columns that formed when the ancient Tweed Volcano erupted its lava into the cool ocean. Just above the causeway sits the Fingal Lighthouse, making it a romantic place to walk around. A hotel in its vicinity, such as the Arabella Motor Inn, is an ideal choice.
- Bilinga is world famous for its surfing beaches; there are several stretches of white sandy beach where you can relax and catch some sun, watch the surfers, or even take surf lessons yourself. There are also numerous hotels dotted all along the town’s coastline to choose from. Try the Bombora Resort for its proximity to the Coolangatta beaches and Rainbow Bay.
- Bilinga is heaven for adrenaline junkies and thrill seekers with several activities on offer, from skydiving to treetop zip lining, to adventure flights and extreme jet boating. Staying at a hotel near the airport and the marina in the Tweeds neighbourhood puts you within easy reach of these activities. A 4-star option is the Mantra Twin Towns, whereas a standard choice is the Golden Shores Airport Motel.
- If you are travelling with older kids or teens, you may wish to find accommodation near Timezone Coolangatta, which features over 200 games and attractions, including an arcade, bowling alley, laser tag and bumper cars. It is located in the Strand Shopping Centre, which is also the same building as the nearest hotel, the Ocean Plaza Resort.
- If you are a nature lover, a hotel in the vicinity of the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a good choice. This large sanctuary is home to most of the animal species that are unique to Australia, such as koalas, wallabies and kangaroos, wombats, Tasmanian devils and many more. Look to the 4-star Iconic Kirra Beach Resort and the mid-range Red Star Hotel Palm Beach for accommodation within a short driving distance of the sanctuary.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bilinga
Are hotels in Bilinga safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Bilinga?
What are the best hotels near North Kirra Surf Club?
Which hotels in Bilinga are near the Tweed Marina?
What hotels in Bilinga are good for honeymoon couples?
What are some good hotels in Bilinga near the airport?
Which hotels in Bilinga offer free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bilinga?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bilinga by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bilinga hotels
Go to map